AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

ryankhan

Pirate
Does it takes for ever to select and replace the files in Big Editor. the first file i replaced was done quickly but then the 2nd one is still importing and saying please wait, it has been 20-30 mins now and still so much more files to replace/ please help

HirenD91

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
BIG Editor Stops working...

Hi Guys,

Im new to all of this and never edited anything in my life. I just had a small problem with the editor in that whenever I try to Import a .dds file the Editor crashes and stops working and closes. I was wondering if any of you could help me by suggesting what I might be doing wrong. Also if you have time I would be grateful if you could outline simply how to add .dds files so that I know im doing it right.

Thank you for your help.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Guys,

Im new to all of this and never edited anything in my life. I just had a small problem with the editor in that whenever I try to Import a .dds file the Editor crashes and stops working and closes. I was wondering if any of you could help me by suggesting what I might be doing wrong. Also if you have time I would be grateful if you could outline simply how to add .dds files so that I know im doing it right.

Thank you for your help.
you have to double click on the .texpack file and then you'll have to replace the .dds files.Remember you should not replace .texpack with .dds!

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
but there are no grounds in ac09 like port elizabeth etc.
yes there is no port elizabeth ground but in new big editor it shows us .don't no can we unlock or not for that some best patch maker may tell us whether we can unlock that stadium or not

jawad hemani

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
good work

good luck 4 the future geo pakistan

----------

Can anybody please help me solve my above problem??plz...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No idea sorry. I would reinstall the BIG Editor and/or Reinstall the game, then run the editor. I think one (or both) are corrupted somehow.

balkeet

International Coach
My ac09 is stuck at starup screen after replacing the .Gb file with big editor.Help!

balkeet

International Coach
Also my big editor search box doesnt show any results for teams like india,australia

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would reinstall the game, or re-launch with a back-up. IMO, backing up the async.big.w32 file regularly, solves a lot of these problems. Just do a reinstall, as you've corrupted the file somehow.

...make sure you're using the most recent version of the BIG Editor as well.

akash639

School Cricketer
When I Run My Big Editor It Says Failed to open/create File:123:(:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread