Amusement Park Mafia - Mafia (Aditya, barmyarmy, hedger) win

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can claim your PC username though. No you can't.

----------

Seeing that we have 18 interested members, we'll signup 16 of those and the remaining two will be put down as reserves and informed via PM. No player would know which 16 players are playing.

Last edited:

Radonx

Club Cricketer
lol they can't, given all of us will be playing with anonymous names.

That's exactly why they can, unless there are rules stating otherwise. It's up to town to believe and attribute a poor defense as noobness.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That doesn't really make any difference. Even if mafia members tell each other who they are, it's not like it's gonna benefit them in any way but then this is something that totally depends on the game mods.

King Cricket

International Coach
Just read through old games, you'll get all the experience you need. Since this is an anonymous game, people won't be able to play the noob card.. I reckon this is going to be fun with newer players playing as well :)

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I have gone through a number of game threads, and the game looks nice and riveting, with a lot of wit involved. MafiaWiki helped a lot too. Looking forward to enjoying the game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Roles sent. All the roles developed by Varun, credits to him. If you hate your role, hate Varun, not me. :p Confirm your roles in the other forum.

Users who are viewing this thread