TENNIS AO Tennis 2

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My first impressions with the game were good. Straight away jumped in with the gameplay recording after downloading the game. No edits.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I took the plunge, bit the bullet, and even bought the game. I took advantage of the 10% discount, and I had another 10% discount that I used. So I got the game for $39.99.

I haven't played AOT1 for a long time, so I spent a few minutes with the tutorials. I looked at the Academy to see what was new. There are 201 players that have been uploaded in the last month, and 23 venues. It's hard me to tell whether they were created with AOT2 tools, but it's likely. There's also something called Player Lists. The problem is you have to download a list to know who's in it.

I went straight into a career. I didn't spend a lot of time creating myself, so I couldn't say what's new there. I wanted to get to playing the match.

It certainly seems as if the rallies are more varied in the shots that are played by the AI than in AOT1. I started as an amateur (second level up), but I played too wildly, thinking that I could just resume from where I left off in AOT1. I was soon 0-5 down, but then played more carefully, and won the next two games. That's all I had time for. When I've played some more, I'll up the difficulty.

I'm enjoying the game so far

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Very enjoyable game.It may just be me but i am getting the occasional non movement when pressing a button also why are only 2 saves allowed in the play now section.Had 3 1 set games on different surfaces they appeared to play differently but i am not enough of an expert to be sure if this matches up to how they should be in real life.Kudos to the person who created the borg mcenroe scenario.This idea works much better in tennis than in the cricket game.Started on the easiest level and have now moved up one level.The difference is quite noticable and thats the challange.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah right I see, I find it so strange that there seems to have been varying versions and differences in rosters so far. Bit of a confusing launch for most.
PC, PS4 and Xbox are all on the same version. No patch waiting or coming (obviously as feedback comes in things will be fixed in the future).

Nintendo Switch had a slight delay on a patch which went live today.

There is another minor patch coming for Switch soon that brings it in line with PC/PS4 and Xbox content wise.

Last edited:

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
PC, PS4 and Xbox are all on the same version. No patch waiting or coming (obviously as feedback comes in things will be fixed in the future).

There is another minor patch coming for Switch soon that brings it in line with PC/PS4 and Xbox content wise.

Yeah I thought so after I saw the patch notes for Steam, I think a lot of people thought there was a day one patch coming for each system.

Nard2020

Club Captain

Will you guys be adapting to a similar patch rollout for this game as the first game, or will it just be fewer, bigger patches this time?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Curious how it works that game can cost £5 on steam in Argentina and £35 here or Turkey xbox is half price of everywhere else.i can understand 5 to 10 pcent regional differences but not these huge differences

saturator

Club Cricketer
No patch to come soon is a very Bad news. There are massive slowdown on Xbox one X version.
No fault for IA and not enought variety in IA play.

Nard2020

Club Captain

Hmm, interesting that there is no new patch, as the other versions are not actually the same.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I haven't been able to get the game so far. Not available on US Store.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread