Ashes Cricket 2009 Demo Problems Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden28

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You all echo my thoughts having played the demo expander.

I think hard will be the way to go, both for my playing style and level of skill and also for how the AI plays.

I've become pretty adept at bowling but just need to be more patient with my batting :p

JackPKDennison

School Cricketer
Raise proformance and get a better FPS

This little programme cleans up your RAM and CPU by closing unwanted programmes. Ive used it for a few months no problems and it helped boost the demo.

Give it a try its free and give you a smoother game.

Game Booster

Eon

Club Cricketer
yea i dont really mind not having a demo... means i will enjoy the full game more. i can wait to days, tonight isnt even a wait because i have cricket training. so i am sweet. cant wait for thursday morning... i shall be there as the doors go up lol

P

pcfan123

can someone confirm if this is not a virus. I want to get, sounds like it might help but I do not know who this JackPKDennison fellow is.

P

pcfan123

Australians will have it by Thursday (eg. stevo1) so you review will be pointless.

How can a review be pointless? Reviews are subjective. That is the whole point. Read a lot of reviews, do not just read the first one out and base your opinion on that

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah i know its stupid not to bring out a demo for ps3 but thats some people for ya.
But on the plus side, atleast us ps3 users dont have to pay for playing online! :D

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm pretty sure its not a virus. If you want i can scan it for you. Don't download it yet though, you never know...

Last edited:
D

Dutch

can someone confirm if this is not a virus. I want to get, sounds like it might help but I do not know who this JackPKDennison fellow is.

It is safe and works well. Thanks for this! Useful, especially on my system when I need to get every millimetere of resources I can to try and run this game smoothly.

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I scanned it with Mcafee and Norton 360. No viruses found.

P

pcfan123

thanks guys, I installed it, cant really tell if it is making a difference, but I am already running in the most bare minimum standards possible.

nokiab

School Cricketer
its not a virus, it just closes programs temporarily so u have more ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread