Australia tour of South Africa 2018

B

Bigby Wolf

Come the 4th innings Nathan lyon will spite venom on this very dry Durban surface.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
350 seems like a pretty good score on this pitch, playing last will affect South Africa big time. The variety of the Australian attack will be tested to its maximum.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Mitchell Marsh played arguably the best career of his innings, so incredibly mature and composed. A nice little surprise to see him perform so well against South Africa.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good bowling by Lyon and Mitch batted nicely. It's time for ABD to step in. He failed against India but he shouldn't fail now.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
ABD and QDK looking in ominous form. Australia need to dismiss both quickly or could watch their 210 lead (as of now) dwindle.

SlogSweep_Tez

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
The Pitch doctoring has backfired ...what a woeful tale mitchell starc ripped thou-em

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I reckon they should drop Khawaja next match bring Shaun up to 3 and maybe try Handscomb at 5, I know he batted poorly in the practice game but Khawaja is awful

B

Bigby Wolf

This has been a good fightback by SA and exactly the reason to love Test cricket , still a long way to go anywhere near Australia's target of 417. Markram looking exceptional today especially after that horrific runout of ABD with De Cock helping him at the other end although Australia have their noses ahead in the match.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
South Africa firmly in the driver's seat now. Incredible innings from Markram and de Kock.
Markram was the wicket they needed. Now, its all over.[DOUBLEPOST=1520178950][/DOUBLEPOST]Give the Man Of The Match to Markram....

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome innings by Markram. Showed excellent maturity and batted really well. I hoped SA would be 300/5 at the end of the day but it really fell apart for them.

It's good to see Qdk back in form. I have been a fan of his, he is a great keeper and can destroy any opposition any day. Kept Markram company and ensured that SA didn't collapse.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
To think Australia aren't even in full flow yet. Don't see a lot of raw quality in this South African team, they're lacking in multiple aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread