Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How would you go about getting Jaques in though? Haddin will take the free spot left by Gilly so that would mean someone else needs to be dropped. Watson in for Hopes would fix the opening problem but don't trust in his bowling.

I would take Hopes' bowling over Watson's anyday of the week. Watson is just an awful bowler, i think he's given it away for awhile now anyway thank god. Watson is a very talented middle-order bat though, and i see no reason why he cant crack the national team on batting alone.

Also i forgot to mention the all-rounders Henriques and Butterworth, might be worthwhile giving them some one-dayers.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Chris Rogers barely makes the one day team for Western Australia, let alone Australia.

Yeah but he is a terrific unlimited overs batsmen. Recently he made a great ton, so if he is gonna play for Australia, he will be putting on white clothing.

jordox

International Cricketer
see who has problem with that! dear my sig is truth and out of my 1100 posts get me one post where i was harsh to anyone or anycountry.and same thing for you.lol out of your 2500 post check how many times you did that.lol..
:p
everyday i get 10post deleted then what you can expect from me?
Regarding to ban,do you think i care?

Quite correct.

Everybody hates you. When the mods see a post made by you, it is deleted at the drop of a hat because you aren't an Australian. Although there are well over 200 non Australian members who don't have the same complaint, you are very correct.

You should probably leave, it's so bias here it's not even funny.

Yeah but he is a terrific unlimited overs batsmen. Recently he made a great ton, so if he is gonna play for Australia, he will be putting on white clothing.

What's your point?

We are talking about the ODI team here, Rogers will never play ODI cricket for Australia. I know he's a good bastman, understand my point.

Last edited:

International Coach
I'll still stand by my claim that Praveen Kumar is not of international standard. He's taken a few wickets, here, and good on him. But I doubt he'll be able to dominate for a long while.

he does have a long way to go but he is also very young so i am sure he ll improve,his batting is a shocker and he was billed as an all rounder.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Quite correct.

Everybody hates you. When the mods see a post made by you, it is deleted at the drop of a hat because you aren't an Australian. Although there are well over 200 non Australian members who don't have the same complaint, you are very correct.

You should probably leave, it's so bias here it's not even funny..
Look i have changed my sig.because i am
afraid of you.now remember,i was not telling you,second you are not mod.and third make green point under your name then talk with me.

jordox

International Cricketer
afraid of you.now remember,i was not telling you,second you are not mod.and third make green point under your name then talk with me.

Seems you don't have a good understanding of sarcasm.

Nor english.

Oh well.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Quite true. It was a 'Sachin led' victory for India.

I dont think Dhoni takes a dig at the seniors. He takes a dig at those who have been whinging at the sacking of the seniors. He respects them, but he feels its time to move on. Sachin has proved that he still is very much an integral part of the ODI side. In my opinion, Sachin should remain for as much time as possible and guide this team through the transition phase (we havent crossed that phase yet).

Well, the best thing I liked in Dhoni's captaincy is his cool tempo which he maintained in this series. When the opponents came out with dirty stlye of playing cricket, this guy(Dhoni) stayed calm and was continuously suggested his team fellows to get ready for facing the challenges.

Even after match got over yesterday, he walked with cool tempo with other players jumping over him. " Atlast there comes a relief! " is what I was able to study from his face reaction. ;)

On a side note, he got to work on his English soon. He cant skip presentation ceremonies like how he did yesterday. People might not like it.

I don't know how many of them know this, even Sehwag was worst in his communication skills.... Later, he hired a special tutor for teaching him English. ;) These things are quite common problem for Sub Continent players which will/should get solved soon. :) Even I remember a Assam player took help of a translator during presentation ceremony in ICL.

Yes Tendulkar played awesome but put him against the Indian bowling attack and would he have had the same success?

You comparing the bowling standards? If so, sorry... Tendulkar has played exceptionally well against far far better standards than the current bowling one.. With success against legendary bowlers like Ambrose, Walsh, Waquar, Wasim, McGrath, Warne, Pollock.... etc the current standard is not even 1/10th of those. :p

Congratulations everyone. Tour is over finally. Now back to normal life on Planet Cricket.

Yes.. The long ODI series finally has got over!!! Overall, this tour, inspite of loosing test series, I would rate this higher than our previous 2003 thing. Because, our way of playing both ODI as well as Tests have showed an improving curve. :) Still, I need to wait and see the success of our so called pace bowlers.

Remember? RP Singh was praised a lot and lots during T20.. then, he showed himself as below avg bowler after that according to me.. So, have to see how long they(Indian players) maintain the same spirit. I am not underestimating but hoping that they do continue this super momentum going consistently. :upray

Quite correct.

If you or anyone here have problem with the way this forum has been moderated or with the moderators, contact the admins or globies or concerned mods through PM and not by discussing that publicly here.

jordox

International Cricketer
If you or anyone here have problem with the way this forum has been moderated or with the moderators, contact the admins or globies or concerned mods through PM and not by discussing that publicly here.

God damnit. That's two people here who couldn't see the obvious sarcasm in the post. I'm defending the site!

I'm sorry if I have caused any confusion, It was pruely sarcastic.

Arunava

Club Captain

I was just going through this thread, and just had to comment here, i was compelled by my conscience.

You misunderstood Jordox above. He didn't meant what you r thinking or were thinking :)

I don't know Jordox nor you, just a neutral comment.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Ok.As a responsible PC member,Sorry to you and Jordex..Is it ok now??
I have never fought with anyone here and i won't..
Let me clarify I was teasing Sid the other member and He should have not interfere in that matter..Anyway sorry.matter is close..
Are we fine now??
And Ya about english..Thanks mate.I am trying to learn.:D

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Ok.As a responsible PC member,Sorry to you and Jordex..Is it ok now??
I have never fought with anyone here and i won't..
Let me clarify I was teasing Sid the other member and He should have not interfere in that matter..Anyway sorry.matter is close..
Are we fine now??
And Ya about english..Thanks mate.I am trying to learn.:D

Boy you find ways to get in trouble. :p

Since you have not posted with Jordox you took offence to him. Now Im waiting for your next sign. If you want you can use this one

Attachments

• tendulkarsigvg2.png
    tendulkarsigvg2.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 54

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
I am not going to put any Sig now..And I delete that because I don't like fight with anyone.He should have not interfere between us..I can give him answers but i have better work to do..Anyway I am feeling soon i'll get banned..:p

Big Man

Club Cricketer
Congrats to India.

Too good for Australia on this occasion.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quite correct.

And you should probably shut your mouth, who the hell are you to say him leave ??

Users who are viewing this thread