DBC17 Features!

Fantazm

County Cricketer
annoys me that this isn't consistent. yes I know not a biggie but how many times have you jumped onto the tv after the first over to see 1-0. Is that 1 wicket down or 1 run scored? I always thought it should be wickets - runs ie. 2 for 300, etc. just like how they say your bowling stats ie. five fer....six fer....

if it's australia, it's wickets. if it's any other cricket playing country on earth, it's runs.

you do it wrong over there. ;)

FollowOn

Club Captain
Can you guys make it so when one increases the pace through sliders the speed shown in KMH/MPH doesn't alter but only actual ball speed increases ?

It will be great for overall immersion and more over individual will be able to set the speed they are comfortable with.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone else miss the old Player Skills bars when comparing two players? I know there are more skills this time, but I found it really useful when trying to decide on a batting order that I could see who was better at what, and by how much, very clearly with the visual comparison. I know there's a colour change now between green and red depending on which player's skill is better, but there's also a big space either side that I think some kind of bar comparison would have been useful in. It doesn't take long to look through the numbers and do the maths, but I still think it was easier when there was a visual representation of how big the difference was too.

Anyway, quick question. I used to set up competitions sometimes and simulate the matches (as in, go into the match, pause, and simulate from there as there were more options). Firstly, I always liked being able to simulate and automatically stop at the end of an over, when a wicket fell, after a selected number of balls, etc. I'm assuming that's all still in there, but again, any confirmation to that effect would be nice. However, my real question is - if you're simulating through part of an innings, can you still come out and look at things like the run rate and partnership charts? I'm assuming you can as it's not affected by whether you're simulating or not, but just wanted to check. Similarly, can you view them at the end of an innings, or at the end of a match - as in, look back through the charts for each innings in the match and so on. Always loved all that stuff.

R

Royce

Just wondering whether with the new dynamic lineups for career they will include more then the allowed number of internationals in a teams starting XI? I know that for example BBL teams can only have two internationals playing but can have more in their squad, will the dynamic lineups take the international cap into account or will they just choose the best XI available which will more then likely include 3+ internationals

This! :)

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey guys are you sure that dbc 14 players can be imported into dbc 17? how is this done

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Is there a button you have to press to access dbc 14 players in dbc 17's academy, i have uploaded them from dbc 14 already
No, just do a search that would find those players, by sharing username is the most effective - but surname would work too if it's unique enough. You can also filter specifically for players by game version.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if it's australia, it's wickets. if it's any other cricket playing country on earth, it's runs.

you do it wrong over there. ;)
The rest of you do it wrong. Do you say that Ravi Jadeja has figures of 106 for 3 in the first innings? ;)

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
No, just do a search that would find those players, by sharing username is the most effective - but surname would work too if it's unique enough. You can also filter specifically for players by game version.

Do DBC 14 stats not carry over, i bought game today, imported worked ok faces wise but the stats didnt carry over? will i have to copy those and write them in myself yea?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Do DBC 14 stats not carry over, i bought game today, imported worked ok faces wise but the stats didnt carry over? will i have to copy those and write them in myself yea?

Stats, and also countries are wrong (eg all English players are El Salvador Ian, all South Africans are Somalian...)

Any linked players will also be linked incorrectly.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Stats, and also countries are wrong (eg all English players are El Salvador Ian, all South Africans are Somalian...)

Any linked players will also be linked incorrectly.

Thanks for update, is this something that will be fixed or not fixed? just so i know

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any Idea on how to change a player's helmet in the academy on a PS4?

I tried unchecking the option "Use Team Kit" on Virat Kohli's helmet but I cannot scroll to select the different helmets out of the 4 available.

How do I scroll between options to select the different helmet?

Users who are viewing this thread