DBC17 Features!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Isn't the team lineup dynamic already?

i have no idea what you are talking about. probably career, which i am not.

i am talking specifically about historic touring teams. if you recreate a whole tour, and try to replicate the exact lineups, there can be more than 8. yes you can change the lineup for each game, but i am talking about creating pre-set lineups.

the rebel touring teams i made would be a prime example. some tours had more than 8 matches (either with or without warmups included) and i am therefore not able to pre-set each lineup.

it's a simple concept.

rowe

School Cricketer
Hi all - apologies if this is a commonly asked question, I had a look around several threads and found no discussion - will there be the ability to view innings history in Career mode or similar, or will you just get a summary of basic stats like average, strike rate etc. a la DBC14?

Can't wait for December!

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will there be an option to select the next batsman after the fall of a wicket?

DrewBi

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I was just wondering how deep does the stadium creator go? How much can you edit? Do you just edit the stands and that stuff or can you actually change the playing surface?
DrewBi

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain
@BigAntStudios Will the ball physics and behaviour be different as per the pitch? For eg, can I expect an odd extra bounce or a ball staying low or a ball spinning too much on the 5th day pitch? This adds the extra excitement and unpredictability in the game?

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was just wondering how deep does the stadium creator go? How much can you edit? Do you just edit the stands and that stuff or can you actually change the playing surface?
DrewBi

You can set grass patterns and field shape in the creator. Playing conditions can be changed pre-game in the menu like DBC 14 I would think.

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain
You can set grass patterns and field shape in the creator. Playing conditions can be changed pre-game in the menu like DBC 14 I would think.
In DBC 14 the playing conditions, pitch conditions, weather conditions didnt affect the game this much. The odd ball didnt stay low or bounce more/less or spin more/less. I hope this included in DBC 17.

Users who are viewing this thread