FOOTBALL Fifa 15/16

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since last night, I've been having a weird controller issue - basically my Xbox 360 pad seems to take on a life of its own and moves up or down on its own accord. Exiting the game and rebooting the system didn't help. Any idea how to sort this out? I can't play the game at all if this is happening (PC version). This sort of thing has happened before but is usually sorted out by exiting the game and going back in.

Sorted it - unplugged the flightstick and plugged it back in, that solved the issue.

D

Deleted member 9102

Might try that but recently bought Drmic IF
Cool, would be interested to know how he is for you :) I'm going to get Tosic IF soon and maybe Huntelaar. The current TOTW doesn't have a real superstar name like the last one, but all the golds look very useful/affordable.

Tempted by Srna as well, he was one of my absolute favourite players in PES 2011, great free kicks and crosses.

Duval

School Cricketer
What is it with these keepers? A deflected shot, last few minutes of the game - what does my keeper do? He knows he can't catch it, so he just thinks, 'I know, I'll just let it loop over my head without even trying to save it and watch it go into the net', losing us the sodding game! How could EA have screwed up the keepers so spectacularly??

It wasn't a deflection, but i had a loopy header from on the edge of the box that went a mile in the air, and the keeper simply stood there as it landed over his head and half a metre over the line. Needless to say my mate was apoplectic :p

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Cool, would be interested to know how he is for you :) I'm going to get Tosic IF soon and maybe Huntelaar. The current TOTW doesn't have a real superstar name like the last one, but all the golds look very useful/affordable.

Tempted by Srna as well, he was one of my absolute favourite players in PES 2011, great free kicks and crosses.
This is my team at the moment My Bundesliga FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Squad by MessiIbraRonaldo | Futhead, I bought Neuer for 143,000 in the market crash and sold him for 187,000.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
fc2jd.jpg

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I cant get into FIFA after I tried out FM 15 in terms of managing FM is in a league of its own and I cant play UT as I cant find people online... Guess its another waste of money given to EA...

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For some reason, I can't connect to EA servers anymore. :mad

Users who are viewing this thread