Group D thread (Mexico, Iran, Angola, Portugal)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Total wrong, Ali Daei the Iranian Captain is their best Football player, most goal scorer.

Wikiepdia:

Daei, the captain of the Iranian national team, is most noted for being the world's all-time leading goal scorer in international matches.

Iran not a great team, a good Team maybe best in Asia.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
usy said:
Total wrong, Ali Daei the Iranian Captain is their best Football player, most goal scorer.

Iran not a great team, a good Team maybe best in Asia.

They're certainly not the best team in Asia that's for sure. But in '98 they did beat USA 2-1, of course USA were rubbish back then, (mind they're not that good now :p)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I think they are top of Asian Rankings, they have a good strike. Not sure but they must be better then Japan.

-

addon

GO IRAN!!!!11

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Mexico won with 3-1. At the end of the match Mexico completely overclassed them.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yup, I say if Iran can win Angola and maybe, just maybe draw Portugal, or Portugal Draw Angola and Mexico, I see Iran going though. just keep calm Usman, you never know, GO IRAN!!!111

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I think Portugal will win against Angola, but I also thought that of Sweden when they faced Trinidad and Tobago.

And Portugal and Angola has some history between them, so it's a tense match.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Angola drawing with Portugal? :laugh. No offence but i reckon the team i played in yesterday could beat them.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Iran's defence was only thing that made them loose, really good work in first half.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Comfortable win for Mexico - Iran looked quite good though and Portugal should beat Angola tonight.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
OK, somone one give a easy way Iran can go through? maybe beat Angola with 5-0?

Users who are viewing this thread