Group D thread (Mexico, Iran, Angola, Portugal)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
agreed, Figo is good, Personaly I hate C. Ronaldo, makes me dislike Portos. Don't ask why.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Good half for both sides, Portugal got the early goal, frustration for Angola but I can see them putting Portugal onto the backfoot in the second half. Portugal have been predicted as semi-finalists and they've had a lot of the possesion this half, they've failed to make anything of it.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Mexico should have no problems making it through to the 2nd round after their 3-1 win over Iran.

Portugal would be happy with a win against their neighbours.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Angola playing quite well, noone expected them too. Looks like Togo may only be the real minnows.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
That pass by Figo was just legendary stuff ;) how ran from there its just quality stuff we can say that it was his goal coz pauleta just put a touch all the main work was done by Figo ;):happy. Angola played good too but there attack was a bit loose.. the players didnt really understand each other but Angola's Goalkeeper could have the man of the match because he saved many for Angola after the first goal..

Hariz

International Cricketer
Iran played really well in the first-half and made the game tough for Mexico but they just could'nt keep that tempo going in the second-half, which cost them the game. They are physically not at international standards otherwise the result would have been different.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
^ fair point, However I see them alot improved and that must be agreed.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Mexico vs. Iran was so up-tempo in the first half that Iran ran out of steam and Mexico made them capitalise. Borgetti had to come off just after half-time with what looked like a hamstring problem and Mexico already had used 2 subs at half-time. Bravo scored two goals so 'bravo' to him. :clap It was probably the best game I so far.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Oh That match Makes me Cry honestly, Angola out played Mexico, I know mexico are better team then them, but! Angola's Goal keeper is just a match saver and their Legend! Angola rule!!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Mexico played very well for the first 30 minutes, and I think overall did play better than Angola. However, their finishing was poor and missed some fairly simple chances. Angola on the other hand defended extremely well, and their goalkeeper did a superb job in earning a point from the game.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I would pay that keeper extra 2000 Quid If I was the manager, He is Africa's best Keeper, I love that guy 10/10 to him.

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Portugal with another unconvincing win. C. Ronaldo thinks he's hot stuff and too good to pass the ball. The viewers here in America voted his man of the match :(. Portugal will face a tough task against Mexico and WILL lose to Argentina/Holland in the second round.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
If Portugal keeps playing like that they will get knocked out in the second round. Ronaldo was pretty annoying to see in this match. He should think about the other team players.

Users who are viewing this thread