Group G thread (France, Switzerland, Korea Republic, Togo)

usy said:
they have a one man team, Henry.

That's not true for sure.

Henry is their star, but Brazil aren't a one man team with Ronaldinho are they? Zizou, Makele, Thuram, all the rest - they are world-class players who play for World Class Clubs.

Henry is the star of Arsenal, but not with France. There are a lot of great players playing for France.

And Switzerland are looking good in their friendlies.

Last edited:
Henry a one man team for France?

:D

His performances for France are well below his Arsenal performances.

France have a nice easy group here.

hondeyho said:
That's not true for sure.

Henry is their star, but Brazil aren't a one man team with Ronaldinho are they? Zizou, Makele, Thuram, all the rest - they are world-class players who play for World Class Clubs.
Henry is the best player IMO (currently), Zidane Is a world Class too remember.

Ronaldinho, peh He is just (not Good) when he plays for Brazil. Too much skills.

Sureshot- That's not just with Henry, It's with every World Class player, under pressure to win World Cup.

ZexyZahid - Damn, I will miss Ciss? in WC, he has some great finishes.

Salam
Usy.

The pictures of Cisse's leg were aweful;like snapped cardboard. France is a multi faceted team,but Henry will hopefully be there main man(Cause he IS the MAIN MAN:D).

France may see England in if both team win their Groups, hm, that would rock.

sachin said:
The pictures of Cisse's leg were aweful;like snapped cardboard.
Cisse could be playing football again by November liverpoolfc.tv reports

usy said:
Henry is the best player IMO (currently), Zidane Is a world Class too remember.

Ronaldinho, peh He is just (not Good) when he plays for Brazil. Too much skills.

Sureshot- That's not just with Henry, It's with every World Class player, under pressure to win World Cup.

ZexyZahid - Damn, I will miss Ciss? in WC, he has some great finishes.

Salam
Usy.
Rubbish really. Henry hasnt done much in the international stage. Besides France have other quality players like Trezeguet, Rothen, Malouda, Wiltord, Saha, Makelele, and well the list is endless.

m_vaughan said:
Rubbish really. Henry hasnt done much in the international stage. Besides France have other quality players like Trezeguet, Rothen, Malouda, Wiltord, Saha, Makelele, and well the list is endless.

And the latest addition to that list is Ribery, who really impressed me against China, where he made the game faster not only with his pace but also made chances with his good technique. The end result was only then 3-1 in favour of france.

Togo were playing ok up until 5 mins ago when they had a man sent off and conceded the equaliser.

There you have it, Korea win 2-1 against Togo but like all other African teams Togo proved to be a worthy opponent. I was just wondering why did'nt the Koreans put Ahn Jung Hwan in the starting lineup, as he is a really good player and also scored the second goal for them today.

good win for the Koreans, but it was expected.

Still no goals in the France v Switzerland match, probably the most boring of the tournament. but the swiss are on a roll.

So far what I was expecting from Switzerland they're doing it. France is struggling against them like they did in the qualifiers. No surprise for me if this turns into a draw (again).

And it's a draw. A good thing I didn't watch it.

Last edited:
Well, Poor stuff from France, but Zidane was ****** of his defenders, to push up hard. I don't blame him, the whole team was down :( I want them a come back. I wan't to see those 11 players from France who make it. Zidane a Yellow Card :(.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread