Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeepasrani

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi
Feedback post patch 1.06: (Played Online only) PS4

Drop in frame rate. (while batting check field with L2 in steady circular motion and you'd know what i mean) This makes it more difficult to pick the bowling line, length, pace (assumed it is my connection with my opponent at first but saw this repeated across opponents and with other people also facing the same thing)

Front foot pull has now been included but only in one specific area nor can it be lofted or played aggressively (with L2 R2) which basically means opponent only has to place a backward square leg fielder inside the ring to nullify the shot. Typically should be able to pull even to mid wicket (right now gives a straight bat animation when that is attempted).

Attempting to cut the ball on backfoot over third man sends the ball to long off with the cut animation.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it just me or this patch messed up the career mode completely?

I am Playing it on PS4, Veteran Mode had wonderful wonderful gameplay modifier settings and was having the fun of my lifetime.

- My defensive shot with everything perfect and green went 3 times in direction of outside the off stump block when the ball was coming straight to the wicket resulting in batsman getting bold behind the legs.

- Everything time I click simulate it gives me a warning that some xp points will be lost but pressing "X" is not making it disappear and the game kept on running behind... The only way to get rid of it is to click option and resume.

- Running for double while pressing and hold R2 result in my batsman standing for a while on the crease and then suddenly start running when the throw was on the way.

Apart from that I can safely play drive without getting stump and can pull very well.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ive had a lobbed up catch shot from a conservative batsman in the first ten overs of a test.. However the next two have put on a hundred, so I'm hoping it was just an aberration

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Ive had a lobbed up catch shot from a conservative batsman in the first ten overs of a test.. However the next two have put on a hundred, so I'm hoping it was just an aberration

I hate how it somehow randomly crept into the game it's infuriating.

If I'm honest, quit and restart, saves the ball before is what I'd do. Not ideal but takes 10 seconds.

However should be a one off.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it just me or the AI sets much better fields in limited over games on the latest patch? I have only played career T20s and have had AI put pretty challenging fields (5 outside the circle from 7th over onwards and even in the PP overs they tried shuffling the outfielders). Have to say I was pretty surprised by that. I haven't been able to bat towards the end of innings but while I was at crease (until 15th over), they had 5 fielders outside the circle all throughout.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Haven't used any or created any yet.

I'm not 100% but the problem seemed to arise when creating a stadium then playing it straight away. I sent the save data to see if it would help.

Does uploading it then delete it work and then u just download it from yourself under my name

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello Matt W Im on Xbox one im in England here, I have not received the latest patch 1.07 yet I have taken my disk out rebooted my Xbox TV and internet and still nothing in the update box on Xbox live gold I still have patch 1.04 in the credits section. I have never failed to receive a patch from Big ant studios until today could you help me please.
1.0.0.7 refers to the 'version number' rather than what you see in the credits (v1.0.1.0.406 on Xbox One) - this isn't as easily viewable as on Xbox as it is on PS4, but if you highlight Ashes Cricket in My Games and Apps and press LB+RB+View (the button with two squares) you should get a screen that will mention 1.0.0.7.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Honestly apart from reduced shot force, i dont see much of a difference in batting difficulty. I am still able to score easy runs in hard legend. I just chased 267 in 19 overs in a casual match against australia. Then i switched to my 33 rated career player. I am easily scoring runs with him as well. I had really hoped batting difficulty would be made more difficult in general.

ashescricketer

Club Cricketer
i think its important to realise that not everyone plays on the same level..one person might hit everything for 6 while another might not and then you get 2 contrasting opinions ..the same goes with field setting and pretty much everything ...[DOUBLEPOST=1513290502][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly apart from reduced shot force, i dont see much of a difference in batting difficulty. I am still able to score easy runs in hard legend. I just chased 267 in 19 overs in a casual match against australia. Then i switched to my 33 rated career player. I am easily scoring runs with him as well. I had really hoped batting difficulty would be made more difficult in general.
do you use standard or classic controls?

riteshagl

County Cricketer
i think its important to realise that not everyone plays on the same level..one person might hit everything for 6 while another might not and then you get 2 contrasting opinions ..the same goes with field setting and pretty much everything ...[DOUBLEPOST=1513290502][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you use standard or classic controls?
Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread