Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndschan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@cricket_online
Something worked for me yesterday. I was tinkering with the gameplay modifiers. Tried using Batting modifiers for a long time but found it impossible to deal with inswing deliveries.

Playing on Bat Hard, Legend now (Batting Modifiers off), but tweaked the Game Modifiers as:

Green, Hard, Light Cracks, Quick Pitch Wear On
1. Max Speed 70
2. Min Speed 70
3. Pitch Friction 80 (Reduce one every 5 overs from over 0-90 for a test day as pitch usually easies up throughout the day)
4. Ball Swing 90 (Reduce one every 5 overs until new ball is taken, bump it to 85 between 60-70 overs for reverse swing)

The game has become really challenging, caught in all parts of the slip squadron and gully, point area, inside and outside edges both. Not getting out every inswing balls onto the stumps but it is really challenging.

Give it a try.

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys can someone pls help how to correctly enable the batting modifiers coz everytime i enable it. I just cant connect a single ball even straight balls cant be defended. I am a xbox one user (latest patch).

Any help would really be appreciated Thanks

Last edited:

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
And another derailed thread....

Guys at least have the decency to make your posts coherent!

I'll debate and discuss all day long, but some of you come on here like you have some kind of Devine right to have the game tailored to your specific needs.

@cricket_online to finish our chat I'd summerise by saying:

Batting is too easy
Way too forgiving
You can make a game out if it like I have. But I appreciate that's not for everyone.

I wouldn't add an edge modifier. Not the worst idea though.

I just think pitches and risk/reward need to be addressed.

Feck me: modifiers are disabled online.....exactly.....what a waste of a thread....again!

Is discussions on Online Only issues not allowed in the "New Patch Now Available" Thread ? If its going to make all the Offline people feel better that we dont derail their threads with our Online queries ,

please advise and allow us an Online Only Discussion thread.

The issue is , and I will test it further, it seems that a Medium Pacer can now bowl a Certain Bouncer , thats not hittable on either the front or back foot. In Offline Mode , the AI dont bowl these scrap balls. Almost same

thing we had with the Loopy long hops of DBC14 spinners.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Is discussions on Online Only issues not allowed in the "New Patch Now Available" Thread ? If its going to make all the Offline people feel better that we dont derail their threads with our Online queries ,

please advise and allow us an Online Only Discussion thread.

The issue is , and I will test it further, it seems that a Medium Pacer can now bowl a Certain Bouncer , thats not hittable on either the front or back foot. In Offline Mode , the AI dont bowl these scrap balls. Almost same

thing we had with the Loopy long hops of DBC14 spinners.

The difference between your post and his post is you wrote it once and I know what you mean.

He wrote 7 posts and no one had a clue what he was on about and was talking about modifiers.

Talk about online all you want!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did you create the scorecard manually by typing everything in?

No, I use software called Cricket Statz, but yeah that has to be input manually still

Dean johnes

Club Captain
That what I told I never spoke regarding modyfiers but offline testers only have modyfiers in there mind those are skills and attributes u r the member have a lot to sense and understanding hope the elite member test few online games themselves and my presumptions are there mind is limited to offline only.
I never posted 7 times I replied If I am not wrong.
Those are not modifiers but ATTRIBUTES
[DOUBLEPOST=1513935523][/DOUBLEPOST]
The difference between your post and his post is you wrote it once and I know what you mean.

He wrote 7 posts and no one had a clue what he was on about and was talking about modifiers.

Talk about online all you want!
I think online thread should be created and in this thread we don't comment anything,,,,is there in online testing team so that the issues are addressed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

If they are giving focus to casual gamers why not document a pdf describing the game controls in detail,most gaming companies are doing that
and there is no escaping that, and there is no argument as such "All the controls are provided in the game itself, go and look for yourself".
This could be downloaded from their website under the support section, good point.

D

Deleted member 46200

Are you sure, because I can't find.
I'm just making a point 'could' and maybe 'should' if @BigAntStudios are reading this then there's food for thought... ?

If anyone else can mention this too them as I'm on their ignore list for not having any b... I complained about stats!!!

Dean johnes

Club Captain
That what I told I never spoke regarding modyfiers but offline testers only have modyfiers in there mind those are skills and attributes u r the member have a lot to sense and understanding hope the elite member test few online games themselves and my presumptions are there mind is limited to offline only.
I never posted 7 times I replied If I am not wrong.
[DOUBLEPOST=1513935523][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think online thread should be created and in this thread we don't comment anything,,,,is there in online testing team so that the issues are addressed.
You can only have the clue if you play few online matches against the best of players or else you will never get the clue

MOD EDIT- Do not use text speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread