Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
How can you honestly play the game right now properly while the AI fields are stuffed ?
It's such a key part[DOUBLEPOST=1513249667][/DOUBLEPOST]
Legendary match difficulty
Plz be postive wealy said they were working on it just had to push the patch out

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
After reading all the comments here I come to a conclusion, no patch can satisfy everyone!
Let the whining and defends continue !
100% agree whining about the fields like come on not everything perfect I have really enjoyed this patch

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Would also like this clarified.
There aren't significant fixes/changes that don't effect ongoing matches. Two I can think of are the issue where selecting 'No Rain' could still result in a rain delay, and on Xbox the updated English player likenesses - both of which take effect the next match commenced.

@MattW any chances of fixing Co-Op inverted issue at any time in future?
If there's something still outstanding as an issue after this patch, please make a new bug report in the bug reporting thread with as much detail as you can.

Wilburella

Banned
Fix the AI fields
The AI chasing (one dayers/ t20)
The wides issue (short balls)

Pretty much done after that. Any other issues are minor.
But to me those are pretty decent issues which have been known since day one and still not been fixed.[DOUBLEPOST=1513250310][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have video?

i have had some wides/byes from short pitched balls on hard pitches, default sliders, but not on soft pitches and not to the extent you describe

Honestly average probably 1 an over in every test I have played. Think it's been mentioned by someone else on here quite often.
Mentioned it once before when I think I was about 3-120 with 38 extras.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You mean about the AI field issues which have been constantly mentioned from day one ?
I dint mean anything in particular, it was just a general comment.
I feel if it is taking longer to fix, we should think that something complex is linked with AI field issue.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Honestly average probably 1 an over in every test I have played. Think it's been mentioned by someone else on here quite often.

Not disputing it, just saying I haven't seen it myself. (I am facing Aus bowlers rather than English, could be a difference.)

DBC17 was shocking for that on release, but improved after patching. I thought Ashes was ok on that front.

Is there a pattern to balls being called wide? (i.e. are they always short balls, are they faster etc.)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Fix the AI fields
The AI chasing (one dayers/ t20)
The wides issue (short balls)

Pretty much done after that. Any other issues are minor.
But to me those are pretty decent issues which have been known since day one and still not been fixed.[DOUBLEPOST=1513250310][/DOUBLEPOST]

It is not something that has happened that often for me tbh. What console are you on if I may ask?

Wilburella

Banned
I dint mean anything in particular, it was just a general comment.
I feel if it is taking longer to fix, we should think that something complex is linked with AI field issue.

I can see how the AI field would take some time. Same with the way the AI chase in One dayers and T/20s.
However I would of thought the AI wide/byes from short balls would of been fixed by now.[DOUBLEPOST=1513250552][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not disputing it, just saying I haven't seen it myself. (I am facing Aus bowlers rather than English, could be a difference.)

DBC17 was shocking for that on release, but improved after patching. I thought Ashes was ok on that front.

Is there a pattern to balls being called wide? (i.e. are they always short balls, are they faster etc.)

99% short balls.
Its the ones going for 4 that are the most frustrating..[DOUBLEPOST=1513250584][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is not something that has happened that often for me tbh. What console are you on if I may ask?

PS4

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
There aren't significant fixes/changes that don't effect ongoing matches. Two I can think of are the issue where selecting 'No Rain' could still result in a rain delay, and on Xbox the updated English player likenesses - both of which take effect the next match commenced.

If there's something still outstanding as an issue after this patch, please make a new bug report in the bug reporting thread with as much detail as you can.
Hey Matt just to clairyfy so your saying changes happen in a on going match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread