Mafia01 - Classic Mafia - End Game - Mafia (Zhuorb and Swirler) win

Which means you imply that barmyarmy and User2010 are both town? How are you so sure? You have never outed any reads for them. You need to give reasons for this bro. I might as well go ahead and lynch you for that statement, but I'm just waiting for people to come online and share some thoughts.
Also, if both I and MaD are mafia, we could just hammer and get the win right there.

I'm not implying anything. I just stated a fact, which you seem to have completely missed.

It's frustrating that the discussion has gone down this path, It's my fault it started though for overreacting to barmyarmy's post, so I guess I just have to deal with it.

This is really confusing...
On the swirler note, I don't really think that him being offline makes him mafia, although ofcourse he can still be mafia, which I think he might be, but not because he was offline at the time, but because Zhuorb and barmy kinda seem townish to me. atm if I had to lynch someone, it'd be User, I have a feeling that his plan to get barmy lynched just backfired...

I feel that MaD looks town, although his play has been very confusing. At times he speaks like scum. But for the moment, he/s town. Which means 2/3 of User,barmyarmy and swirler are scum, which just contradicts what I have previously said.yea, this is pretty confusing.

Well clearly as Hedger says we have to lynch someone. I can get behind a lynch on either User2010 or swirler.
Would like some thoughts from swirler on others in the game too.

I've been suspicious of you all game. Only one us can be correct. I'm also very suspicious of Zhuorb, no one seems to share my view, except puddleduck who is dead. puddleduck started to put some pressure on him towards the end of day one and he didn't seem to be able to handle the pressure, I suspect he's defiantly involved in his death. Now I can see him going after me. I haven't noticed anything from MaD or User2010, that has made me think they are not town, not yet anyway.

If you guys are going to go for me for that move, I don't mind tbh. I think I've done alright. Thing is, I don't trust anyone of you. So, cannot really believe in what all of you have been posting. I know this game has been weird from my part but, that's the way when I don't have anything to work on.

As I said Colin, it was a shot in the dark. But, that's the only thing that has brought about some discussion. I also don't get what you said about you surviving from night kills in one of your posts, if I remember correctly. I'd like if you cleared that part.

@User - it was aimed at swirler. I want to know why he didn't find that strange because if he didn't it makes him look like scum imo.

Regarding the avoiding getting killed at night thing I don't really want to spell it out like I said before. Just think about ways townies tend to be spared if you are mafia deciding who to kill.

Well imo your lack of worry might indicate that you are mafia. If you were town that could have lost you the game.
Just a small thing but you didn't mention it or say you were suspicious of him for that when I asked you. A sub-concious slip maybe; it's hard wearing that mafia mask all the time ;)

I wasn't online at the time, so I wasn't there at the time to be worried. And I'm not worried now because User2010 has been honest about being confused. He made a mistake that hasn't really heart anyone in the long run. He just needs to go back and have a look at the game and he'll hopefully get a clearer view of everything.

I haven't noticed anything from MaD or User2010, that has made me think they are not town, not yet anyway.

I still find that a strange thing to say.
So tell me then, why are you suspicious of Zhuorb other than because he has been going for you?

^ I've already explained that, puddleduck was suspicious of Zhuorb and would of defiantley gone after him in day 2. The only problem is Zhuorb made sure he was killed so he couldn't. Who else had a reason to kill puddleduck? You all seem to have forgotten about his death.

Users who are viewing this thread