Mafia01 - Classic Mafia - End Game - Mafia (Zhuorb and Swirler) win

ved_

International Coach
This has been very, very bad play from swirler. All he has doneis try to FOSme back. I thought that he would atleast defend himself, but now using puddleduck's posts he tries to vote me. Absolutely amazing.
Lynch:swirler
I'm very sure on this. There is no chance of the mafia blitz. If there is one, its bad play from my side, but as I say, I'm pretty much sure on this. There is no unvoting from my side on this, unlike User. We got this.:thumbs

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I agree that we've had plenty of discussion and it's probably time to lynch someone. Looks scummy to me.
Lynch: swirler

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This has been very, very bad play from swirler. All he has doneis try to FOSme back. I thought that he would atleast defend himself, but now using puddleduck's posts he tries to vote me. Absolutely amazing.
Lynch:swirler
I'm very sure on this. There is no chance of the mafia blitz. If there is one, its bad play from my side, but as I say, I'm pretty much sure on this. There is no unvoting from my side on this, unlike User. We got this.:thumbs

Oh well, how are you so sure? Looks like you're rushing this. In fact, I think I'm suspicious of you and Colin now. Both mafia buddies maybe..

Not lynching anyone till I hear from the other two. Colin says he agrees that there's plenty of discussion happened and someone needs to be lynched. What if that someone if a town? We lose. I think there's desperation there.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
What a surprise ;)
You realise that when he is mafia we're coming for you next...

----------

To answer why I'm confident; I'm only about 90% but I set a trap and walked into it with a response that only a mafia would have made.
Obviously if he's town we lose but we have to lynch, we're never going to be 100% and no-one else is such an obvious candidate.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm pretty sure Colin is scum here after that. Yes, I've played weird, I won't say I have played poor though. How come are you so sure suddenly? Zhuorb's post says he is sure, how come mate?

Also, a note to MaD, please don't rush this if I'm not online. Let me post last before people decide to hammer someone. I think Colin and Zhuorb are the ones playing with us.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
How I am "suddenly" sure when I've been questioning Swirler for most the last page? I didn't want to be accused of hanging back and hammering so I'm putting my cards on the table and saying that I think you and Swirler are mafia.

----------

Also you realise there are only 3 town left? Asking MaD not to lynch anyone looks very scummy.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I know I'm not. As I've been saying all throughout no one is clear for me. But, the way Zhuorb posted that, pretty stupid reasons too, and you following it almost blindly is what I'm suspicious of.

I'd like to hear from Zhuorb what he means when he says, 'We got this. :thumbs'

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That's the second time I've been accused of following someone in this game when they were the one agreeing with me.
Clearly you're not going to hammer your mafia buddy but hopefully MaD can see what's going on.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
No surprise here. barmyarmy has finally decided to go after me, and he's got Zhuorb helping him out. You asked me further about Zhuorb and I answered your question. And you've just decided to ignore it, now I know why.

Lynch: barmyarmy

He's obviously mafia buddies with Zhuorb. User2010 has realised it as well thankfully.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Woooow....
MaD in the middle....

Its either swirler and User or barmy and Zhu mafia, we get one, we get both...

Okay, I agree that User is kinda defending swirler, but then the way barmy lynched swirler as soon as Zhuorb did is as though he was just waiting for someone to start it off. Barmy's a smart player, he was either subtly trying to show Zhuorb that swirler is against him (hence make Zhu lynch swirler), and/or protect Zhuorb or he seriously thinks swirler is mafia.

User didn't hammer swirler straight off, which from a town view is okay, as its cautious and not rushed, but then he could be trying to protect swirler.

As I said if we(I) get one of swirler, User, barmy and Zhu (me talking to myself), we know the other mafia, so I'd see this as a good point for the doc to claim.
BUT obv that would mean a highly probable death for the doc, which means he loses and da di da....
BUT I have a feeling that based on a few posts from puddleduck before he died, I think I know who the doc might be. So if you're the doc, and you think that I don't think you're the doc, then I suggest you claim. So atm I'm not going to lynch anyone BUT I know who I'm going to lynch if nobody claims and/or we get no more discussion.

Hopefully you guys followed that...

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
And also, idk whether you want to count this game in stats, cause I'm going to allow it for people who are dead to win otherwise the setup isn't played how it should be.

Strange echo in here........

You're all rubbish haha

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I would sound a quick note of warning though. Don't really like the way MaD has positioned himself as the only confirmed townie. Whilst I believe swirler is mafia I'm not sure enough about anyone else to lynch them and although User is defending him I'm open to the idea that the final mafia could be any of the three of you. :p

----------

User didn't hammer swirler straight off, which from a town view is okay, as its cautious and not rushed, but then he could be trying to protect swirler.

Neither have you which means...

Swirler town; user/MaD mafia - not possible
Swirler mafia; user/MaD mafia - possible
Swirler mafia: user/MaD town - possible
Swirler town; user town - possible
Swirler town; MaD town - possible

In other words if he's town then neither of you are mafia.

Of course I see that it looks like a Zhuorb/barmy blitz but a far better tactic if we were both mafia would be for one or both of us to hold back and trick a townie into voting for him first. I believe he's mafia from his posts. There's something called the burden of knowledge in this game (or something like that) where you can't forget what you know and it shows through in your posts. Swirler either knows that User isn't mafia and has disregarded him or knows he is mafia and is protecting him when any town player in his position would have found User's play suspicious.
In terms of his team-mate it might just be that MaD and Zhuorb are more experienced than swirler and have learned to hide the burden of knowledge thing but at the moment it seems most likely to me that User is also mafia.

Regarding MaD, I think you might be getting two stuck in a 2 vs 2 thing. The only thing you have to do is read back and decide which one person is most likely to be mafia.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Vote Count

swirler (2) - Zhuorb, barmyarmy
barmyarmy (1) - swirler

With 5 alive, it takes 3 for a lynch.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I think we need to hear from Zhuorb, I can see that he's online. User2010 has asked him a number of questions, which I think he needs to answer. His lynch was very rash, and it allowed barmyarmy the chance to put me in a dangerous position, were I could easily be gone, and still could at any point. Ask away I'll answer any of your questions. You said I haven't defended myself, but you haven't posted any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread