Mafia01 - Classic Mafia - End Game - Mafia (Zhuorb and Swirler) win

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Night 2

It was getting closer to the end. One killer remained, and he set out on his night business as usual. The next morning, the village were surprised to see the dead body of MaD.

Mad was a Villager, Town Aligned

It is now Day 3. With 3 alive, it takes 2 for a lynch.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright, I am the doctor.

----------

Tbh, I'm even more confused after that death. Both of the remaining players (whoever is mafia) has played a wonderful game here sacrificing swirler.
I protected, swirler on night 0, MaD on night 1 and barmyarmy on night 2. I was sort of convinced Colin is town but, and thought MaD might be the last mafia but, his death has again brought my suspicions on Colin. Plus, I'm equally suspicious of Zhuorb.. :(

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well I'm vanilla so if you are the doctor that makes Zhuorb mafia. Waiting to see if he claims doc as well...

----------

I'm inclined to believe that you're trying to get Zhuorb to CC you here. His play has certainly been more pro-town. Claiming doc doesn't really mean much at LyLo.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I know. But, remember me posting a note to MaD not to hammer anyone and give me an opportunity to post last? It was supposed to be a doc claim post that never came though. The problem for me is (has been throughout the game), I don't trust any of you two. I know I'm town and doc. But, the mafia (whoever out of you two) has played really well..

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah, well from my point of view I don't want to end up lynching off Zhuorb and then finding out that you were the mafia. These little comments about "you two have played really well" are often a way of covering up your own play.
No point having a long discussion about which of me and Zhuorb is mafia when it was you all along!
Let's see what Zhuorb has to say.

ved_

International Coach
User, you did very bad to claim doctor. Goodbye scum, I'm the real doctor, and I have actually soft claimed it all game. Barmyarmy is clear over here, User2010 is scum. My read from Day 2 was absolutely right. Also, note the fact that why on earth would I vote my partner, if there was any, on LYLO, when I could simply lynch a town, if I was to be mafia?
Lynch:User2010

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, it was one of the only rules. You know Colin's just sitting back power-tripping, encouraging us all to post out of impatience so he can bring out the banstick after deciding who wins.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sadly I have to defer to the game mod in these situations.

Obviously not going to lynch just yet cos I want to hear from User again. Quite nice to be confirmed town at LyLo. At this point only I can screw up the town's chances of winning and no-one else. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright Zhuorb, thanks for clearing Colin at least. Now, I'm not going to push it, Colin knows what he has to do.

Regarding you voting off your mafia buddy, he still wins it if you do, isn't it? So, yeah.

Lynch : Zhuorb

Colin, you know I won't be so confused if I was mafia. It is not one of those posts where I'm covering my play. A bit like the posts where you said you will never kill Sedition. So, I just hope you know what I mean.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Colin, you know I won't be so confused if I was mafia. It is not one of those posts where I'm covering my play. A bit like the posts where you said you will never kill Sedition. So, I just hope you know what I mean.

I've read that 2 or 3 times and I don't :p
Could you try re-phrasing it for me?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As you said, if you were mafia, you wouldn't kill Sedition or for that matter any newbies. Similarly, if I were mafia, I won't be so confused throughout the game. I know that's not a convincing reason but, that's what I have.

Users who are viewing this thread