Mar 25 - South Africa v New Zealand (Quarter-Final 3)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Camera's were showing how Donald was setting New Zealand's field. :lol

jacobfelix

International Coach
Off to bed now. Expect to wake up and read the news and see the headline: 'de Villiers, Amla send Kiwis packing' or something along that line. Boy wouldn't it be nice to be wrong...

hmm going to bed now. Will be interesting to see what I wake up to :p I can see it either being a huge winning margin or a small one - no middle ground.

Poor Guys....:noway Wait till they wake up and get the shock of their life :p...

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah gotta feel sorry for the Kiwis.. after 4:30am there.. but it is a Saturday morning at least.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
This has gone some worse. No Offence, but I consider Newzeland the weakest team in the World Cup after Windies ofcourse. This most probably open a way for the other qualifying team in the semi-final to easily go into the finals. And if Newzeland reaches to the final then it should be an easy way for the other finalist to win the world cup

ksduded

Club Cricketer
if South Africa do seem to win this somehow... they are winning the cup for sure....

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Well.... Its tough for them, First they have to win this and then play a big Pressure game Called the Semi-Final

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Well.... Its tough for them, First they have to win this and then play a big Pressure game Called the Semi-Final

if they manage to win this their choker demons will be laid to rest... and that is the only thing that makes SA lose this big competitions

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
cricket Oram just dropped the WC

then a 6 cricket

Huge wicket! Just like I said, Oram the danger man.

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Really thought the choking was past them. Change the players, change whatever you want, it looks like they will always choke. It's engrained in their cricketing culture or something.

...and it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread