Newbie Mafia 01 - Endgame

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It isn't a compulsion. Especially in a game as small. You could just kill and we can put it in a way that 'you were a godfather with limited abilities' :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Man, that doesn't sound fair. Sort of feel that you've disadvantaged the mafias tbh. After all, what's a mafia Godfather without immunity to night investigations? :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
As some of you know I simply can't stand that "Godfather coming up town aligned upon investigation" rule. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Man, that doesn't sound fair. Sort of feel that you've disadvantaged the mafias tbh. After all, what's a mafia Godfather without immunity to night investigations?
But, you got to look at the game too. Obviously, it would have been there if the game was big enough. And, as you see some people hate that rule. :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
What I'm saying is, had Bevab investigated me before Swirler, this game well and truly over for us. Really lucky to have got away...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, but, that's how it works. You can't predict the game. It would have been over for you guys as AP had all that unnecessary suspicion on him. That's it. That's where you got to play well. I remember in Patient 9 mafia, I was found out on night 1 by MaD. Chewie was my partner but, he played well to win (I think) in the end.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good game from Haarithan. I appreciate your good play.

Well, these small games are so unpredictable. :D

RPHKR

National Board President
RPHKR, you need to think. Obviously it could go either way but, with Bevab's claim and you being there, mafia will expect you to save Bevab. But, that's where the game might have turned. You will learn though.

I really really disagree. The situation was like WIFOM. So, can't say.

Sorry for the bump. :p

Users who are viewing this thread