Newbie Mafia 01 - Endgame

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haarithan, can I ask why you didn't go for RPHKR, the confirmed doc? Never thought I'd see a confirmed doc on the first day survive til the end. Not that it mattered though as the town made such a big slip up letting AP get away.

I thought you played really well Haari but you should've claimed cop. You and Angry not claiming cop confirmed one of you to be mafia (AngryPixel in this case). However you managed to convince the town somehow, without even making an actual case lol.

AngryPixel, you have to be more subtle. Your buddying with your mafia partner was so blatantly obvious. Haari didn't even say anything convincing and you said "yeah that sounds right..." and lynched me. Also you were too aggressive to Bevab. Not only did it bring attention towards you so early in the game, it was also out of line some of the things you said to him.

RPHKR, I think you're too naive. You were too easily manipulated by Haarithan. He really didn't post anything convincing at all and you still went ahead and lynched me. You need to make mental role claim lists and think who can be mafia. There was 1 cop claim, 1 doc and 4 civil claims. That meant that me or Haarithan were mafia but also that AngryPixel was definitely mafia. I was hoping that you guys would catch on to what I meant by that lynch.

Swirler, I think, said that I lynched Haarithan without any reason and that's the reason you lynched me. That wasn't true at all. Just because I didn't post a reason, didn't mean I didn't have one. I don't think anyone even asked me for my reasoning behind it. If I was mafia, would I really do something like that?

I was disappointed that the town didn't pick up that AngryPixel was definitely mafia. It was a good game though, a lot of bold moves (RPHKR claiming doc on day 1!) and a good learning experience.

Well that's my analysis of the game. :p

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
RPHKR protected Haarithan and Bevab respectively.
Bevab investigated swirler and Haarithan respectively.
Haarithan killed swirler (1) and swirler (2) respectively.

That's the night analysis. For me, I feel I have to give the MVP to Haarithan. The way he handled it was good. I mean AP made it really difficult but, he was always calm. He played the right way and out thought RPHKR as he protected Bevab and not swirler.

RPHKR, you need to think. Obviously it could go either way but, with Bevab's claim and you being there, mafia will expect you to save Bevab. But, that's where the game might have turned. You will learn though.

Mani was probably the best town aligned in the game. He could have posted his thoughts without putting all that suspicion on him. But, I can't blame him as other players were just too bad.

AngryPixel, though a winner, played a poor game. Mani has said it right for him. Also, you need to be more polite even if you don't like a player. Personal or whatever the problems are.

swirler was just unlucky. No views on his play. But, he did analyze certain things while he was there.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Well that's news to me. I was always unsure on that one, as evident from Post 35 of the QT discussion board. In the mafia games that I've played with my uni mates, the doc's allowed to save himself during nights.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just explaining the Swirler's double kill :D if Harry hasn't done it yet. RPHKR gave hint that he has a power role early in the game. But he was not so sure of his suspicion on me. Thus we figured out he has to be Doc as Cop would go after me like bevab did.
So RPHKR would either protect himself or Bevab. It was a 50/50 chance which we were not prepared to take. So Swirler was the easy target :thumbs

Last edited:

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I'm not surprised I got killed again, I was hoping I'd be saved by the doc. Messed up big time when I hammered Dr. Pepper. It wasn't until he got lynched that I realised the mafia were Haarithan & AngryPixel.

Congratulations Haarithan & AngryPixel, well played. :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well played Haarithan. When I saw Day 3 had started, I thought the game had a twist, but nevertheless, good game by Mani and Haarithan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread