Newbie Mafia 01 - Endgame

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Unlynch: RPHKR

Lynch: Bevab

Reason: Bevab's giving me mafia vibes, while RPHKR's a confirmed townie in my books now.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I guess it's just a bonus if you can manage to get the townies to lynch each other off when there are only two left.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it? Surely if there are 2 mafia and 2 townies then the mafia win.
You can't lynch a mafia during the day phase without 3 votes and then they kill off the remaining two townies at night.

You, basically have written the reason for my interest. Didn't notice, did ya? I won't mention it. :p

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It is endgame. Surely. I can end it here. But, maybe the one of the two townies still wants to go for another one and not the mafia? I thought I will give mafia a bit more time to celebrate.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Nah, just end-game already. I'm pretty exhausted ATM. :p

----------

Of course, by mod-killing both townies yourself. :p 'Cause they were always meant to die in our hands anyway, so why not do the kill yourself for a change? :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Endgame

Well, if you think there was ever a day 3, then you're wrong. As no majority would be attained, mafia got the kill spot on during the night as they murdered Bevab and then lynched off RPHKR during the next day.

Bevab was the the local police inspector, town aligned.

You can investigate people. Each night you can PM a name of one person to the moderator. You will get the result based on the alignment of that person (Town/Anti-Town).

You win with the town, if you stay alive till the end.

RPHKR was the local physician, town aligned.

You can protect people. Each night you can PM a name of one person to the moderator. You cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights and you cannot protect yourself.

You win with the town, if you stay alive till the end.

They had done it. They were successful in taking over the town and were now the masters. The boss was pretty pleased and so was his partner.

Haarithan and AngryPixel win Newbie Mafia 01.

Haarithan is the boss, mafia aligned.

You and your partner in crime have decided to take over the town. You can kill people. Each night you can PM a name of one person to the moderator.

You win with the mafia, if you stay alive till the end.

AngryPixel is the goon, mafia aligned.

You and your boss have decided to take over the town. You yourself have no special ability though.

You win with the mafia, if you stay alive till the end.

----------

Newbie Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Dr.Pepper IMO was town's MVP. His theories/tactics were spot on, especially last night. Unfortunately though, he lacked the support/trust from his fellow townie boys, that eventually led to his downfall.

Ohh and congrats to my fellow mafia mate, AngryPixel. We've done it! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread