Pakistan tour of Australia (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)

As long as Handscomb can handle the swing in England and the seam in South Africa he will be fine. He won't be judged on doctored dustbowls.

As long as Handscomb can handle the swing in England and the seam in South Africa he will be fine. He won't be judged on doctored dustbowls.

If you watched the NZ and ENG series in India, you would know that they were no dustbowls. Just like any track in ENG/NZ/SA would have more in it for seamers, any track in Asia would have something in it for spinners. If the subcontinent wickets are dustbowls, why do overseas spinners not turn up and get 5ers each time?

Last edited:
I remember someone comparing him with Kohli a couple of years back

If you watched the NZ and ENG series in India, you would know that they were no dustbowls. Just like any track in ENG/NZ/SA would have more in it for seamers, any track in Asia would have something in it for spinners. If the subcontinent wickets are dustbowls, why do overseas spinners not turn up and get 5ers each time?
He is ignorant. No use talking with him.

He won't be judged on doctored dustbowls.

#1 Looks like you have no hope for the upcoming series. Seems like you're already expecting the worst from Australia, which is surprising. If anything, I would be encouraged after seeing how England performed in the Test series.
#2 If the Australian selectors have the same thought process as you (and I hope they do not), I don't rule out whitewashes for Australia in the subcontinent in future tours as well.

Last edited:
You won't judge him according to his performance in Asia.... But Cricket Australia will.....

Warner smashing it everywhere.... How does he ALWAYS score at the SCG? I wonder what his average is there?

This is some horrible bowling by Pakistan spinners. How many times will they bowl leg side ?

This is a big opportunity for Head to show his talent. The guy has got so much talent, just needs to express it in the international arena. Him and Lynn are the future of Australia's limited overs cricket.

the awful fielding continues for Pakistan - drop catches ,overthrows....

Hafeez opening the bowling when two fast bowlers are in rythm. Junaid bowling without a slip in place. Field placements giving away singles easily. Welcome back skipper.

Australia should jail all the Pakistani fans on an island. That's what they usually do with desperate people.

Nothing wrong with Azhar captaincy today!
Poor Bowling + Poor Fielding Azhar can't do anything about it !!
118 runs in the last ten overs :')

Users who are viewing this thread