Pakistan tour of Australia (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Ahmed ON Cricinfo : "Only Babar and Azhar average above 35 in Pakistan batting line up. 9 others average below 35 with no power hitters and finishers. Tells a lot about our batting woes. Can win one or two matches here and there but not the way forward."

True AF!!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
It was such a bad start from Pakistan right from Over 1. Aamir and Junaid looked tired, The field placement was utterly defensive. The whole team unit in the field showed that they are all mourning the come back of Azhar Ali as a captain.....

The selfishness was there to see when Hasan Ali celebrated his Five Wicket haul like he has conquered the world and delivered a match winning performance. They are playing for their own spots....

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What else should he have done?

Your team has got some real beatings, dropped two crucial catches..... They have achieved what they wanted and you are joyous about your own individual performance with catches from boundaries shows the team spirit and eagerness for team to win.....

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Your team has got some real beatings, dropped two crucial catches..... They have achieved what they wanted and you are joyous about your own individual performance with catches from boundaries shows the team spirit and eagerness for team to win.....
Don't take it wrong but if you get 5 wickets for your country with respectable economy when all the others gir beatings, it's natural.

This was typical Paki collapse. :facepalm.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The selfishness was there to see when Hasan Ali celebrated his Five Wicket haul like he has conquered the world and delivered a match winning performance.
Seriously, i respect your other opinions but shut up about celebrations. He took a 5-fer, he was just thanking his God. What's your problem with that?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Seriously, i respect your other opinions but shut up about celebrations. He took a 5-fer, he was just thanking his God. What's your problem with that?
My problem is with the celebration on the self performance. I think you haven't seen much cricket in the great days. Never seen Wasim, Waqar and Shaoib doing the celebrations when they pick wickets but team overall condition was poor, They were more concerned for the team rather than their fiver. Enjoy your fiver and mourn on the loose. I am not talking about the thanking. I am concerned about the self and self attitude.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My problem is with the celebration on the self performance. I think you haven't seen much cricket in the great days. Never seen Wasim, Waqar and Shaoib doing the celebrations when they pick wickets but team overall condition was poor, They were more concerned for the team rather than their fiver. Enjoy your fiver and mourn on the loose. I am not talking about the thanking. I am concerned about the self and self attitude.
He has every right to celebrate an excellent individual performance, whether you like it or not.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK

The thing with Wasim, Waqar and Akhtar is that they were once in a lifetime sort of bowlers, whereas Hassan Ali seems painfully mediocre. He doesn't have the pace, swing or reverse which is worrying about his future as a Pakistani seamer.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Hasan Ali is a good prospect and by far the best bowler so far performance wise there is no doubt. I think if he works on his seam and swing more he can be more dangerous for the batsmen. Who can forget how he troubled Joe Root in the last England Tour few times.

Wasim Akram said that Hafeez opening as a bowler was the main cause of such a bad start, It allowed Warner to get settled in and then he never looked back.

Azhar Ali has literallly killed this team. I think we should get rid off Akmals, Hafeez and Shoaib.... Put the young blood in.... Got to take the start.... Enough of professors, Maliks and Akmals....

PS: For the next match, I think they will drop Junaid and Aamir and would bring Wahab and Rahat in... lolzz....

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I don't see Pakistan getting any better at chasing in the near future, unless they get rid of all the dead weight in the lineup.

And sort out their domestic circuit. 90% of games are won by teams batting first this year in List A games. That's a worrying stat to be looking at for the PCB
.[DOUBLEPOST=1485085826][/DOUBLEPOST]
Azhar Ali has literallly killed this team. I think we should get rid off Akmals, Hafeez and Shoaib.... Put the young blood in.... Got to take the start.... Enough of professors, Maliks and Akmals....

Couldn't agree more. Pakistan seemed a much better side without him in the last 2 games. There is batting talent in domestic circuit whiich would complement Sharjeel well and allow quick starts in the future.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
The worrying thing is no matter how much we point out better solutions, how many better options are available for Pakistan. The same 11 will most likely be selected for the next series and the series after.

Users who are viewing this thread