Pakistani Tour of New Zealand, Dec-Feb 2010/11

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thought they would get bowled around 250. Nice recovery.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I swear, every time I pop in on series threads or turn it on, the team I am siding with, or praising goes through a hurricane

----------

Well played though.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Perfect platform for Southee to launch. Hasn't taken long for Vettori to get back to his best with the batting either.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Perfect platform for Southee to launch. Hasn't taken long for Vettori to get back to his best with the batting either.

Hopefully he can :D There's not too much point in him just passing strike to Vettori because Southee's not the best at defending. And Vettori is amazing and playing with the tail, he can just the ball into gaps no one's even considered to turn over the strike

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Martin's looked in good form with the bat recently

ferg512

International Coach
I'm quite glad Reece Young got some runs, I was worried when McCullum gave up the gloves that we would have to just keep going through all the domestic keepers. Young looks quite handy though, better batsman and keeper than Hopkins. We are really going to struggle with our bowlers though, we are pretty lucky we even have one wicket. Martin with the wind is bowling 130 :facepalm

-D-S-B-

International Coach
This series is an example of why the UDRS should be used :facepalm

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, as we've all seen Wellington's one of the toughest paces in the world to umpire, because of the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread