Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

jmarcf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Glad to have cheered things up here. Not only is it the best sporting event in the world but top top eye candy everywhere. Could you imagine being in Brazil at this time...:p:yes

So before anyone starts arguing again just look at those pics and imagine being in Brazil...

Could you imagine being a top football (soccer player). Have a look at their girlfriends and wives

----------

No thanks. I'm a football hating Monk.

That's the thing with the world cup you can hate football but the eye candy I tell you man ... the eye candy. Then you make up your own world cup... who has the better looking ones :)

Last edited:

MHaseebAhmed

School Cricketer
So definitely not getting the patch any time soon eh? If Sony has passed then please could you make it live? Don't want to come across as ignorant or lazy i have been reading the pages and the comments on it.

Monsoons101

Club Cricketer
Thank you BigAnt

Can I just say... Thank you BigAnt. I've been playing this game nonstop for a few days now, and I am just so damn happy to see a company who was brave enough to make a cricket game for fans. The detail, the love and care that has gone into this game is immense. Cricket is a complex game with almost countless variables, the bugs are expected. Thank you for sticking with it and most of us know you are ignoring the aggressive and ungrateful comments from the negative people that obviously have no life at all. You've done an amazing job and we obviously can't wait to keep playing an improved game! THANK YOU!!!

jmarcf

Club Captain
Monsoons101 it's ok I have made everyone happy plus its seems a bit busy for at least 5 mins :)

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stop worrying about a silly video game and go and watch England be good at cricket!!!

Monsoons101

Club Cricketer
I don't think I can watch England play cricket again after their performance in Australia last summer. They need to show some balls. I can't even bare playing as them in DB 14 ;)

WHY DID THEY SACK PIETERSON?! Also, is KP in DB 14?lol

Users who are viewing this thread