@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I'm surprised how much people are feeling upset about the patch taking a little longer than usual. If you have a terminal illness I could understand it, otherwise get on with your life. It's a bonus. A fun bonus that we're all lucky to get, with only a handful of fixes that a frequent player could call totally necessary.

I really thought I was as bent out of shape as someone could get about it, when for about 10 minutes I was feeling gutted about it and then thought about everything else I had to do.

There'll be a time soon where it's out and some of us will be looking back and wondering what there was to be so annoyed about.

latindancer

Banned
Yeah, stayed up all night listening to it :(

They sounded gallant in defeat given the outs'

The "E" in ETA is for Estimated.

Without trying to insult or point finguers at anyone. Shall i ask whats the problem or explanation you got from who every its responsible for holding the patch back. And do you think it will be delayed for one more week ?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing I can share, engineers are talking.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I've just checked back after a few days to see if there's any news on the patch being released. I could see its still not out, so I just got on with my life while I wait. Now why couldn't all the twats on the last 10 pages just do that ffs?!

P.S Cracking game ross.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I've just checked back after a few days to see if there's any news on the patch being released. I could see its still not out, so I just got on with my life while I wait. Now why couldn't all the twats on the last 10 pages just do that ffs?!

P.S Cracking game ross.

I'm the same mate. Waiting for patch to kick your ass lol. The more people ask it's not going to change anything. seems like you might have a few more days to practise ;)

StyrisVirus

School Cricketer
I personally like that an ETA was given and appreciate that a patch has been made.
I'm really looking forward to playing it but im not going to start spouting vitriol because it hasnt been approved yet.
People do realise that Big Ant have completed the patch and are waiting like the rest of us right?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

P.S Cracking game ross.

Agree 100% with you Mr Duck, i forgot all about it to be honest as i slept all day as i had a 12 hour shift tonight. PS To zombie please think before you speak mate, i have nothing against you but you are asking for a Biggs ass kicking again. Now for the patch is monday ok Ross as i bet the weekend is a no go for MS or Sony.

PS Still loving the game.:clap

Gurjot95

National Board President
Only with certain people and why should we all suffer because of them?
Because people are going to get the patch eventually and there is no use in raising the people expectations and causing the inevitable when failing to deliver. We should have seen this long coming since the game ever got delayed. Just let the people be surprised when it goes live. I do know what ETA means but if you're really going to estimate the time then stay off placing the date and just let people know the time of month/week when they can expect the particular product. Specifying the estimated date leads to people believing it as a deadline and thus creating unnecessary heat when it fails to fulfill their expectations.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well they ought to know better by now. Having an approximate date is fine; the problem is people getting annoyed when the date is "missed".

Users who are viewing this thread