Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Best advice guys, just give up, i moved back to older cricket games, at least i know what to expect and have no expectations, patch has now been delayed for more than a week and guess there are various reasons for it

Last time i played, 2.5 overs in a t20 and i had the best field setting every
Mid on
Mid off
Long on
Long off
Deep fine leg
Deep Cover

Best field setting i have yet seen in this game, and that after 2.5 overs,

I just laughed and gave up, enough eventually is enough

Now C`mon you Drama Queen. :D:D

To play Online currently on Wireless , you have to just have a solid Stomach , and a great sense of humour. All will be fixed in a couple of days/weeks .

I just hope its not too late , as I`ve also seen the amount of guys I "Mass Friended" dropped off (Not Playing DBC) considerably in the last week. Guess their sense of humour stock ran out .

Hopefully all of them will return , I will try and harass each and every one of them to come back online once Patch2 is confirmed to be the "real deal" for Online , as this game has Massive Potential and could turn out to be the All Time best after the Tuning.

PS. Regarding all the Bugs in Online , trust me as Ive said it before. Once it starts in a match , you can be sure it continues and escalates so its for sure an issue with the wireless playing up coupled to low Ping speed between the players.

I`ve had 100% Bug free matches with a mate of Mine that stays within 10 Kilometers from myself , and it feels like a totally different Game. This gives me immense hope that Patch2 will be the All Conquering One that will finally win the majority over.

Nihilism69

Banned

To play Online currently on Wireless , you have to just have a solid Stomach , and a great sense of humour. All will be fixed in a couple of days/weeks .

I just hope its not too late , as I`ve also seen the amount of guys I "Mass Friended" dropped off (Not Playing DBC) considerably in the last week. Guess their sense of humour stock ran out .

Hopefully all of them will return , I will try and harass each and every one of them to come back online once Patch2 is confirmed to be the "real deal" for Online , as this game has Massive Potential and could turn out to be the All Time best after the Tuning.

PS. Regarding all the Bugs in Online , trust me as Ive said it before. Once it starts in a match , you can be sure it continues and escalates so its for sure an issue with the wireless playing up coupled to low Ping speed between the players.

I`ve had 100% Bug free matches with a mate of Mine that stays within 10 Kilometers from myself , and it feels like a totally different Game. This gives me immense hope that Patch2 will be the All Conquering One that will finally win the majority over.

Ah my ol Tinker Bell

this is not even online lol, this is career mode, online is a joke, wired or wireless, bowling glitches and one hand one bounce catchers lol

I played with a few friends that we didnt have any issues really but thats like 1 in 10 games lol

Hope for patch 2, will wait and see, one thing i learned from Developers is not to trust what they say, and rather wait for patch release and see if there are any improvements, if gameplay is better

For now i will stick for BF4, i know what maps to avoid that gives errors and i have less glitching on it as well lol

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Agree 100%. We are part of few online Leagues in PC forum (both Test Match & T20 leagues), though there are usual bugs like Rolling Ball out etc, but it is not game breaking at all. Of-course it will be much better (We hope) once the Patch-2 is released, but certainly we are having blast playing these online matches among ourselves. What we do is save our game after every 05/10 Overs, and if there is a rolling ball out, we try to start from last save point. It is inconvenient, but we have to remember after a long long time we are even getting to play a decent cricket game and I consider myself Lucky that @BigAntStudios even thought of investing in cricket.

Krokenoster

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'll be here the whole day, too tired to work after the springbok rugby and parties in Nelspruit after the weekend, the 3 hour drive home killed me....hahaha, so today it's DBC all day long. hahaha

Alberts

International Coach
Of course it is; it doesn't exist! ;)

Bring on Thursday:

iconurl.png

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bring on Thursday:

I've heard people use "console peasant" unironically; its the worst thing. Especially when coming from people who only play COD-likes rather than the extensive amount of other games only available on PC...

Users who are viewing this thread