Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

dontboycottme

School Cricketer
You are moaning about connection speeds in India and South Africa and are suggesting by proxy that the situation in the UK is much better. In Sheffield many who are still on copper are getting less than 2mb. Their exchanges dont even have adsl 2. i live in a country area and get 95mb with openreach. theres no logic to any of it. I spent some time in Northumberland last year and got 56k speed on broadband. Thats modem speed.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
slow and steady win the race....patch 2 :):):)

Only 3 days till the PC version so all is good, sure patch 2 would be nice before thursday but waiting has been ok.

----------

For all the member not happy with online at the moment I would just wait for patch 2 and see if you get a better game online.:thumbs

anant123

School Cricketer
Is the steam version going to have patch 2 at launch or are we going to have to wait for it to get released for the consoles?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
You are moaning about connection speeds in India and South Africa and are suggesting by proxy that the situation in the UK is much better. In Sheffield many who are still on copper are getting less than 2mb. Their exchanges dont even have adsl 2. i live in a country area and get 95mb with openreach. theres no logic to any of it. I spent some time in Northumberland last year and got 56k speed on broadband. Thats modem speed.

Yeah but let's be honest, England isn't a great country.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can play online fine with as low 64k* connection if there are no dropouts and no resends of packets and of course not wireless (known issue).

Patch#2 will sort wireless and is a lot more forgiving on dropped packets.

*64k is the test that Microsoft use for compliance - you don't work on a stable 64k connection, you fail.

Alberts

International Coach
You can play online fine with as low 64k* connection if there are no dropouts and no resends of packets and of course not wireless (known issue).

*64k is the test that Microsoft use for compliance - you don't work on a stable 64k connection, you fail.

Microsoft demands a stable 64k connection...

...wow, this from the company that made a console with an estimated 51% failure rate...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Does gameplay differ with the net speed??

Nihilism69

Banned
Best advice guys, just give up, i moved back to older cricket games, at least i know what to expect and have no expectations, patch has now been delayed for more than a week and guess there are various reasons for it

Last time i played, 2.5 overs in a t20 and i had the best field setting every
Mid on
Mid off
Long on
Long off
Deep fine leg
Deep Cover

Best field setting i have yet seen in this game, and that after 2.5 overs,

I just laughed and gave up, enough eventually is enough

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Best advice guys, just give up, i moved back to older cricket games, at least i know what to expect and have no expectations, patch has now been delayed for more than a week and guess there are various reasons for it <Snip>

This is actually sad. It's like dice they can't do a fix right now for 6 months. Big Ant fowling in their footsteps

Yes, I am too busy fowling in peoples footsteps, hope they don't see me.

Users who are viewing this thread