Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am sure it can be done - guess its a balancing issue that needs further tweaking. PC version could get this anytime but Ross wanted gameplay changes to be same across all formats so probably have to wait for patch 3 (unless some clever bods access gameplay files on PC version beforehand :spy)

The PC version is already ahead of Patch#2, it's had two patches since Friday and another will go out today.

We will use the PC to try new stuff and further balance the game, this will determine the contents of Patch#3 for console.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The PC version is already ahead of Patch#2, it's had two patches since Friday and another will go out today.

We will use the PC to try new stuff and further balance the game, this will determine the contents of Patch#3 for console.

Ross, thanks for confirming we are getting patch #3 next week :D

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Cheerleaders confirmed for PC

Zaidu

School Cricketer

Sooo patch 2 coming today right..?
Nd patch 3 nxt friday!!?

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

If you add the suggestions in my sig this will make up for the Ashes :yes:cheers

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
My money is on it being Microsoft. They're notoriously t*attish when it comes to patches.

ajamils

Club Cricketer
Am I missing something or there is no player attribute/statistics information on the player selection screen? How are we suppose to pick a player without know what type of player he is? All I can find is small icons indicating whether a player is a bowler or batsman but how am I supposed to know whether a bowler is a spinner or a fast bowler or if a batsman is an aggressive player or defensive player?

This should be part of whatever the next patch is.

jaraarrow

International Coach

What updates in gameplay has pc had since friday may i ask young man?

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
haha I just noticed in the bats there's a Biggs Bat :)

Vans

Club Captain
My number 1 reason that I can't wait for Patch 2 is to get rid of all these lurkers, haters, novice cricket gamers off here so they can go play the game and be happy until we hear of patch 3 coming out!:facepalm

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
That dickhead managed to get his design in the retail version of the game...I'm sure he'll value your opinion of him highly

mixz0r

Club Captain
I unfortunately do not have the time to read the other 105 pages on this post. Is patch 2 not available yet? If I understand correctly they are waiting for approval and we have no idea when it will be available?

It sounds like you already knew the answer before you asked the question. You didn't have to read 105 pages to get it though, did you?

Your system will surely tell you if there's a patch available when you load up the game.

Users who are viewing this thread