Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

grkrama

National Board President
Offline. I have been using a difficulty slider set I found here so not sure of actual difficulty. I just know it was set perfectly for my skill level until this recent patch and now it’s boringly easy and unrealistic.

Ok for starters try hardest legend and see if you still find it tough, offline shouldn't be affected as only edge meter was added there.

Also tell what custom settings you were using.

D

Deleted member 185125

Ok for starters try hardest legend and see if you still find it tough, offline shouldn't be affected as only edge meter was added there.

Also tell what custom settings you were using.
The offline has definitely been impacted. I see a drastic reduction in human edges with the same settings as before.

D

Deleted member 185125

Is there something which can be done for the super human wicket keeper? it's pretty annoying to say the least.Also I noticed crowd sound missing on certain occasions after this patch. Not sure if it's done intentionally.

However, I did get three out field catches while bowling, which was nice to see. And the AI batted pretty decently in the 18 and 19th over of the T20. Not sure if it was just a one off though.
The over powered sweep and advanced shots seems to have been fixed as well.

Can the drop catches actually happen after the balls touches the fielder's hands, instead of some invisible force making it happen. (Clearly visible on replays)?[DOUBLEPOST=1533011731][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you check if the edges meter is at 100?
It's at 100. Haven't touched it since I never had a problem with human edges.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Stability means day night issues hopefully some of the issues have been fixed as I still got a bit of lag in some of the bigger stadium

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
The offline has definitely been impacted. I see a drastic reduction in human edges with the same settings as before.
Even i feel the same. Batting seems to be easy compared to earlier version. I hv to adjust new sliders now to see if it can make difficulty like previous version.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I do find it a bit hard to believe that they could change the core game-play mechanics in multiplayer only. Unless they are governed by completely different scripts/code.

San-Surya

School Cricketer
Game is Good now after Patch
They did wonderful job.
Same like Dbc and people enjoying the game play
Only one thing they need to do now just remove seam option for pace bowling
Otherwise game is perfect
Thanks Big Aunt Team.

charles04

Club Cricketer
Even i feel the same. Batting seems to be easy compared to earlier version. I hv to adjust new sliders now to see if it can make difficulty like previous version.
yup . batting has gone back to being too basic again. able to hit just about everything, no edges , and shots seems to be quite powered too. im getting ideal timing a lot again, something which had vanished for me in prev patch, good was the best I could get. this was set on hard batting ( default settings in modifier). even in test I was scoring at T20 rates

tried a quick casual t20. I didn't bowl and just simulated ai batting . I was set 162 which I chased down with ease with an over to spare.

so it appears with batting adjustment you get either one end or the other . no in between:rolleyes

btw im a bit confused about the new timing slider that has been added. what does that affect and what value is harder or easier?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
btw im a bit confused about the new timing slider that has been added. what does that affect and what value is harder or easier?
0 on that slider is the timing from before the patch that changed it, 100 is what is in the previous patch. Anything in between is something in the middle.

It effects the point at which ideal timing occurs. It doesn't give you more or less time - just changes how far along the pitch the ball is when 'ideal' timing occurs.

In short - if you liked how things were before this patch, leave both new sliders at 100.

charles04

Club Cricketer
0 on that slider is the timing from before the patch that changed it, 100 is what is in the previous patch. Anything in between is something in the middle.

It effects the point at which ideal timing occurs. It doesn't give you more or less time - just changes how far along the pitch the ball is when 'ideal' timing occurs.

In short - if you liked how things were before this patch, leave both new sliders at 100.
ok . thank you for that

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

Wow, awesome addition! Although I liked the change to a later window I felt it was a bit too late for spinners.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Guys who are finding it easy again..

Try this.. I had to grind on console and edged a lot and also thought this had messed it up a little but..

Tab both timing and edges to 99 see if that makes a difference. I’m edging again!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

I havent laid my eyes on the new 1.10 Patch for PS4 , but just a Quick Question :

The above two sliders , I presume is only for Offline Play ?

Meaning Online got tweaked only in the Edge Frequency department ?

Users who are viewing this thread