Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
MattW can you look into the AI run rate in 2nd innings as they approach a 50 overs match like a t20

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's like going from 1 extreme to the other to many edges with previous patch to now no edges at all
Patch has destroyed game and it now has become boring
Lots of players quitting online because of this

PjPage59

Club Captain
Is there something which can be done for the super human wicket keeper? it's pretty annoying to say the least.Also I noticed crowd sound missing on certain occasions after this patch. Not sure if it's done intentionally.

However, I did get three out field catches while bowling, which was nice to see. And the AI batted pretty decently in the 18 and 19th over of the T20. Not sure if it was just a one off though.
The over powered sweep and advanced shots seems to have been fixed as well.

Can the drop catches actually happen after the balls touches the fielder's hands, instead of some invisible force making it happen. (Clearly visible on replays)?[DOUBLEPOST=1533011731][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's at 100. Haven't touched it since I never had a problem with human edges.
I thought I was losing the plot when the crowd sounds started disappearing. Glad it’s not just me.

PjPage59

Club Captain
0 on that slider is the timing from before the patch that changed it, 100 is what is in the previous patch. Anything in between is something in the middle.

It effects the point at which ideal timing occurs. It doesn't give you more or less time - just changes how far along the pitch the ball is when 'ideal' timing occurs.

In short - if you liked how things were before this patch, leave both new sliders at 100.
I have sliders set to 100 and it’s too easy. They’ve ruined the batting now in my opinion.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
I totally disagree after patch 1.10 game is bad or boring.
The game is really great after patch 1.10 great work for big ant.
Had few great matches.
As what I am observing there are 2 groups of people one likes more edges unrealistic
And one like realistic edges which is now .
I don't think big ant will be able to satisfy both groups ever best is for big ant to release 2 games one for offline and one for online.
Keep 2 version and let people enjoy what they want.
Big ant can earn some funds too
Game is great now wow so close to real cricket after patch 1.10
Great job keep it up big ant team.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I totally disagree after patch 1.10 game is bad or boring.
The game is really great after patch 1.10 great work for big ant.
Had few great matches.
As what I am observing there are 2 groups of people one likes more edges unrealistic
And one like realistic edges which is now .
I don't think big ant will be able to satisfy both groups ever best is for big ant to release 2 games one for offline and one for online.
Keep 2 version and let people enjoy what they want.
Game is great now wow so close to real cricket after patch 1.10
Great job keep it up big ant team.

Online or offline your playing?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Can we have the edges back prior to this patch in offline mode atleast for now? Is there any sliders work which can be done in order to achieve that?

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Online or offline your playing?
Offline and online both game is in perfect balance I never play with modyfiers I always play with default
Online i playing in vetran.
Offline I am playing Legend hardest.
There are edges it not every ball edged I like before 1.09patch now u can get a edge with a superb ball that's reality and it's how it should be earlier any ball on offside was a edge.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Offline and online both game is in perfect balance I never play with modyfiers I always play with default
Online i playing in vetran.
Offline I am playing Legend hardest.
There are edges it not every ball edged I like before 1.09patch now u can get a edge with a superb ball that's reality and it's how it should be earlier any ball on offside was a edge.
No it wasn’t! You could play on the offside comfortably.

I’m not sure where this u can’t play on the offside thing comes from.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Can we have the edges back prior to this patch in offline mode atleast for now? Is there any sliders work which can be done in order to achieve that?
Make shot timing force 0
Ball quality influence 100
Human edge slider 100
Timing 100
Release window for batting 0
Spin difficulty 100
Max bowling speed 81
Max swing 100

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
No it wasn’t! You could play on the offside comfortably.

I’m not sure where this u can’t play on the offside thing comes from.
Earlier ideal timing was also a edge any green ball way offside 98% were edges.
With ball hitting middle of the bat, Patch 1.10 totally realistic and great work by big ants.
Cricket as in 2018 hardly 1 to 2 edges happens in 1 innings people here asking to make it such a way all 10 wickets should be edged[DOUBLEPOST=1533034784][/DOUBLEPOST]
With ball hitting middle of the bat, Patch 1.10 totally realistic and great work by big ants.
Cricket as in 2018 hardly 1 to 2 edges happens in 1 innings people here asking to make it such a way all 10 wickets should be edged
May be I had a different build from u I could not play offside.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Cricket as in 2018 hardly 1 to 2 edges happens in 1 innings people here asking to make it such a way all 10 wickets should be edged[DOUBLEPOST=1533034784][/DOUBLEPOST]
May be I had a different build from u I could not play offside.

How on earth and you now going to get out?

It’s nearly impossible to get bowled or LBW when batting. It’s almost impossible to mistime a normal shot and get caught.

So now it’s either lifted shot or your fine.

You also way over exaggerating or need more practice. I could score 100’s on previous build but would have to grind and battle my way to it.

It’s back to arcade feel.

Users who are viewing this thread