Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
How on earth could it be broken?

What are you banging on about? The only thing that has changed is that it’s got easier for you.
No comments sir u are far away from realistic gameplay u being a beta member take help from big ant and find a solution how can the offline players go back to 1.09 patch as they don't play online so no need for a update for them.
This will make offline and online players both happy and statisfied.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
No comments sir u are far away from realistic gameplay u being a beta member take help from big ant and find a solution how can the offline players go back to 1.09 patch as they don't play online so no need for a update for them.
This will make offline and online players both happy and statisfied.

If you made sense it would help..

First you said online and offline was now perfect. Now your saying offline should go back.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
If you made sense it would help..

First you said online and offline was now perfect. Now your saying offline should go back.
I told this as I know Manny offline players are happy too but still if players like unrealistic edges if there was a option to go back to 1.09 for offline players who like that will be the best solution both kind of mentality players will be happy and will be end of argument and there will be only peace every where in forum[DOUBLEPOST=1533047469][/DOUBLEPOST]
I told this as I know Manny offline players are happy too but still if players like unrealistic edges if there was a option to go back to 1.09 for offline players who like that will be the best solution both kind of mentality players will be happy and will be end of argument and there will be only peace every where in forum
I mention for people who are obsessed with 1.09 for them...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I told this as I know Manny offline players are happy too but still if players like unrealistic edges if there was a option to go back to 1.09 for offline players who like that will be the best solution both kind of mentality players will be happy and will be end of argument and there will be only peace every where in forum

It’s a game mate. It needs to be on the higher end of the spectrum. Without the edges you can just rack up runs for fun. That’s not realistic either. And unless You completely mess up you don’t get out bowled or LBW either.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Can someone give a quick go at

Crumbly , hard and uneven pitch
Edges on 100 , Timing window 70 , Pace Max 60

And tell how it feels..

BTW gave this a go on all default and its too easy like many specified. Slogs in tests are really easy and pace feels dead ..Now I prefer it being on 60 or 65 for the zip which makes world of difference to me in terms of gameplay. Too pacy can be hard for a few but that extra zip through along with swing makes it a great challenge and fun to play..

20180727155937_1.jpg

20180727155944_1.jpg

20180727155946_1.jpg

This is the scorecard of me playing the match with above setting. The edges were genuine and you really had a serious test.

Play with the sliders guys even if it isnt something you would like to do. So just play around till you find your zone.

D

Deleted member 185125

I tried human edge set on 99, still the same. Would have liked if the default was set to 50 or 70 instead of 100.
I'm gonna try increasing the batting difficulty and check. Currently I have pace set at 70, batting modifier turned on with shot timing difficulty modifier at 90 and rest at 80.
Meanwhile, the framerate has improved. Game feels smoother.
Also had a review from AI after the umpire turning down a straight forward nick to the keeper.

However I'm optimistic, remember BA and beta has fixed issues like prod shots and AI not running single.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Hopefully they will make the default edge and new timing sliders to 50 so that people who want to increase the edges can bump it up to their liking.

anandponnath

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm curious about this too. Has anyone tried the shorter formats in 1.10?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It’s also the difference in want between offline and online.

I enjoy grinding out a Test innings when I got nothing else to do etc.

Online very few do that. It’s mostly short sharp slapping it to all parts.

It’s like someone saying they preferred that Real cricket to Ashes Cricket.

So to get a balance is very difficult.

The amount of people that said batting was broken or too many edges in last build. It wasn’t broken it was a case of playing yourself in and playing the ball late and being watchful. However many can’t be arsed.
It’s a game mate. It needs to be on the higher end of the spectrum. Without the edges you can just rack up runs for fun. That’s not realistic either. And unless You completely mess up you don’t get out bowled or LBW either.

It is too easy on Hardest/ Legend now , and sliders maxed ?

Shame , was just getting the hang of batting on hard / pro v1.09 :)

zayno

Club Captain
Played a night game on xbox one s with new patch in durban fields stadium and the frame rate and ball judder is quite bad especailly on the fielding 1 running camera angle .

rasdan

Club Captain
I tried human edge set on 99, still the same. Would have liked if the default was set to 50 or 70 instead of 100.
I'm gonna try increasing the batting difficulty and check. Currently I have pace set at 70, batting modifier turned on with shot timing difficulty modifier at 90 and rest at 80.
Meanwhile, the framerate has improved. Game feels smoother.
Also had a review from AI after the umpire turning down a straight forward nick to the keeper.

However I'm optimistic, remember BA and beta has fixed issues like prod shots and AI not running single.

bang on bro.thought it was just me on,im on xboxone and i definitely thought the game looked and played a lot smoother.Also i found it hard to take wickets last night ind v pak on a hard dusty track.very few balls beating the bat and no catching opportunities

Last edited:

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Speaking on a online point of view this debate can go on and on.
Online players have sacrificed a lot from dbc17 everything was centered towards offline .
Online players have a bigger heart only solution i see is to make the offline guys happy with patch 1.09 give them back patch 1.09.
But please launch a new ashes cricket with patch 1.10 online guys having a bigger heart are ready to buy again and spend our money for ashes again with 1.10 patch.
Hope this statement will make the offline guys happy.
Plus I salute the beta team involved for the patch 1.10 they really have a great sense of the cricket game.

Last edited:

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Online players have a bigger heart

mmSFLce.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread