PlanetCricket Mafia II - Day 4 (Game Abandoned)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lol what? Whatever, I don't even care anymore. Had my doubts that we had a doctor and jailkeeper anyway and why Colin keeps saying Manly is individual. Must be some kind of lyncher role or is just being a dick.

----------

So that's the surprise package part of your role that you admitted was you Colin? Think you've failed in whatever your win condition is,, then Manly admitting he's mafia :lol

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I'll be packing my bags and hitting the road soon, just hanging with my g/f until then. If you didn't post a whole bunch of garbage I wouldn't have come back.

Manly

Thor
His spidey senses were tingling.

----------

If you'd investigated me last night......

That's why I kept you alive.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Last post unless the plan changes and I delay my trip - No doctor would be stupid enough to protect a commuter, not even Colin :p

Nor would any mafia be stupid enough to end Day 1 with a FOS on his two teammates, then lynch them off in consecutive days.

Considering I see Blitzberg posted in the 'I am leaving' thread that he's gone for a few weeks, this game is just gonna drag on further if Colin's smacked his head.

Manly

Thor
Swirler I will address you directly here:

Lynch PD mate, you're guaranteed the win

Manly

Thor
If the game descends into more of a farce I suggest this be the post we revert to in case of abandonment.

Users who are viewing this thread