Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Hi all, when selecting a tournament how do we select the home nation? All of my games are played at the respective countries stadiums and not at one central location.

Thanks.
you cant :)

before tournament, you have to make ALL the teams home grounds the grounds you intend to play the tournament at...

Is there a way to know which dates a certain tournament runs on?

I'm trying to figure out if I should accept a T20 league offer but want to make sure it doesn't overlap with any of my existing leagues.

Not sure if this has already been asked, but can you change/modify the stumps, on the PS4 version ?? Is it done in Stadium creator, or is the option just not there ?

Hey guys, sounds like a stupid question but has anyone successfully mastered the Kane Williamson fine touch shot down to deep third man for a single? Every time a pacer bowls a wide one outside off my player usually cuts it to point and never runs it fine?

hi. just wanted to know when i installdbc 17 for the first time on xbox one does only patch 4 get installed or all four patches ?

hi. just wanted to know when i installdbc 17 for the first time on xbox one does only patch 4 get installed or all four patches ?

It should all be downloaded so that you've got the complete, and fully patched, game.

Just want to know, Is BA working on further patching the game after patch4 or they just put full stop.

I've downloaded the teams from the community. But for some reason people like Iyer and Natarajan are there in the playing XI of a test (career mode). Pujara is the captain! HELP!

I've downloaded the teams from the community. But for some reason people like Iyer and Natarajan are there in the playing XI of a test (career mode). Pujara is the captain! HELP!
DYNAMIC LINEUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, is it a pretty common problem for the batsmen to cross after a review? I just had a stumping review (not out) and the other batsman was on strike the ball after(no run taken or end of over).

Hey guys, is it a pretty common problem for the batsmen to cross after a review? I just had a stumping review (not out) and the other batsman was on strike the ball after(no run taken or end of over).
yes

@Llewelynf

has anyone updated following league's kits/teams

- Bangladesh Premeir league
- Carrebbean Premier league
- Srilanka T20 league

@Llewelynf

has anyone updated following league's kits/teams

- Bangladesh Premeir league
- Carrebbean Premier league
- Srilanka T20 league
I saw @wasteyouryouth had recently posted that his BPL teams were updated with kits. CPL is only happening later this year so I doubt that for now.

Users who are viewing this thread