1st February-Lahore

1st Test
5th-9th February- Lahore
2nd Test
13th-17th February- Multan
3rd Test
21st-25th February- Karachi

Last edited:
Khurram Manzoor has been getting a lot of runs lately, so he might have a chance to get a place.

Pak will have their work cut out against Sri lanka. We must use pace as our weapon against lankans by preparing green bouncy tracks. Saeed Ajmal should be given a go since he is the best spinner we have got. Kaneria has been tried and tested. We dont need a bowler who takes 5 wickets after conceding a 150 runs. Kamran Akmal has cost us many matches by dropping easy catches. Selectors have given him far too many chances already. We cant afford to drop sangakkara and jayawardena and mark my words he will drop catches in this series as well. The guys drops a catch a match and some how (sifarish indeed) still continues to play. Hope to see sarfraz Ahmed in team if we want to win this series.

Ohhh **** off.. The BCCCI are really starting to piss me off! They just try and act as if they own the world.

Ohhh **** off.. The BCCCI are really starting to piss me off! They just try and act as if they own the world.
Could you please show me that the BCCI had anything to do with this? First of all, India's tour to Pakistan was cancelled because of a governmental, political decision. It would be weird if the BCCI, a governmental organization, goes against the will of the government, wouldn't it? Secondly, at the time when international diplomatic relations towards Pakistan are souring, how do you suppose that the BCCI is the reason that the Sri Lankan sports minister (a government-appointed official) has decided to sack Ranatunga, as opposed to some greater political force dictating relations with Pakistan?

I know what you mean, from what I've breifly seen over the course of the year it seems as if BCCI have more say than the ICC, stupid really.

Your link doesn't work. Here is the link:

Sri Lanka's Pakistan tour cleared

The tour, it said, is scheduled to run from January 20 to February 25.

Sri Lanka are scheduled to play three Tests and five ODIs, instead of three ODIs and a Twenty20 international as had been proposed by Pakistan originally. Though the itinerary is yet to be finalised the Tests are likely to be played in Lahore, Multan and Karachi, while the ODIs will be shared by Karachi, Lahore and possibly Faisalabad.

Cricinfo - Sri Lanka's Pakistan tour cleared

I know what you mean, from what I've breifly seen over the course of the year it seems as if BCCI have more say than the ICC, stupid really.
So if the BCCI was actually holding back this tour... what happened? Maybe the BCCI don't actually have a vendetta against the PCB...!

On another note, I hope Mendis is fit by this tour. It would be good to see how he performs on the Pakistani pitches, which do not aid spin as much as the Sri Lankan ones.

Pakistan have no chance in hell. :p
Seriously, they should be competing at test level but having not played test cricket for long will have its affect on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread