Steam update for DBC17 released

If you need 120 off the last 10 overs, why would anyone bring the field in? Surely this is not a Test match where you have to pick 10 wkts in 10 overs to get the win. I would expect AI to push the field back knowing you will have to hit out to score those 120 runs in 10 overs and thus better chance of winning. This definitely needs to be looked at.

Something went wrong here I would think. @grkrama supplied the T20 fields and I doubt he supplied any with nobody outside the circle.

Theoretically in such a situation the AI might attack and so you'd see an attacking field but it should still be a T20 attacking field.

Probably a field that isn't for T20 somehow got flagged as for it.

Guys the multiplayer is really screwed up. Cant set any fielding, comes back with an error saying invalid no matter what i set. And the timing on the field setting is ridiculous.. why not go back and give the opposition the option to accept the forfeit? The 30 sec cooldown is spoiling games when im playing with my friends , first its not easy to change the field so soon and at crunch moments i dont have the option to set the field. Really disappointed with this.

Played 4 Indian ranji matches in a row now on pro. Batting with medium settings. I have to admit, it's tough to bat, post today's patch. My players skill is 39 overall. Playing with easy batting settings was serving well but yesterday I found medium settings is giving me much fun and realism. But today I barely touch it. Spinners especially! Am I doing wrong? Or batting indeed became tough?

im getting dis msg when i click play button
IMG_20170501_211346.jpg

The patch is great but commentary is still messed up. Commentators still calling an over maiden when bowler just gave up 12 runs. Also running between the wickets is still not perfect. Batman's react too slow after canceling a run. Other than this patch is step in the right direction imo. Keep up the good work BA!
Just bundles the Aussies out for 198 on Wearing old Cracked pitch at Durban. So many variations and exciting moments! Philander was untouchable.

Tailenders came in and we're edging onto pads and bottom edging into the dirt and all sorts! Here's a few highlights!

I was then welcomed to the crease with a snorter from Starc that flew for 6!!

I can also confirm rain animation is in there and I left the field for an hour and a half!
By rain animation do you mean that there was something coming from the sky shown?

Personally, from yesterdays patch compared to today's release? Batting is broken again.

Overall great patch. Gameplay is awesome now. Stamina is one thing that is still dropping too much. Playing career mode. When I take a couple without sprinting the stamina drops by 4-5%. My player batting was on 37(105) the stamina dropped be a huge 5% by taking a single on the last ball of a over. Please check. I will collect more info hopefully that will be helpful.

Mode Career
Over:29. 4
Player was batting on 37, ran a quick single the stamina dropped from 57% to 52%

Edit - posted the details on the bug thread as well

Last edited:
Replays while AI batting are not good as ball comes to fielder or boundary before it touches the bat.please rectify this bug .

@grkrama supplied the T20 fields and I doubt he supplied any with nobody outside the circle.

Theoretically in such a situation the AI might attack and so you'd see an attacking field but it should still be a T20 attacking field.

Probably a field that isn't for T20 somehow got flagged as for it.

Ya there are plenty of 5out fields, i Think unless you are going guns the AI chooses to attack, esp if you are down, though think itshould still go with 3-4 out fields even while attacking, that late in the innings of t20.

Can you explain? Cuz I batted today and noticed no change.

Certainly. There is a noticeable difference for me when batting now. Normal drives are dribbling to the inner circle. Yesterday, I was able to drive for fours. Now it seems the ball is attached to string to mid off and mid on. There seems to be zero power even if the is ball played perfectly. I cant quite put my finger on it... I immediately could tell the difference since last patch.

Certainly. There is a noticeable difference for me when batting now. Normal drives are dribbling to the inner circle. Yesterday, I was able to drive for fours. Now it seems the ball is attached to string to mid off and mid on. There seems to be zero power even if the ball played perfectly.

I'm having this at all?

I just had an over where I hit three fours, ran a 2 and for the last ball of the over the AI changed to two slips and a gully. This is a T20 in the 9th over.

Seven off the first two of the next over and it changes to a field with no men out. So there definitely seems that something needs to be tweaked.

Did you defend or drive to a gap before last ball.

Users who are viewing this thread