Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
LM, how are you going to add the luck element in the shots? For example for people playing with the keyboard, there are only 8 directions. But will you add randomisations in the memory for shot placement, height, and power after each shot?

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
IS Mohammad Ashraful gona have his trademark paddle scoop shot? :D
Plus the stats/average is important it should update after every match.
Plus i think there should be a online ranking table like ICC Ranking table to give more competetiveness in the game.
We could have TAOC Rankings bowler/batsmen :D

L.M please give more thought to bangladesh i know we are minnows ( considerd by some) but we are GIANT KILLERS :D lol
And we have the youngest ever batsmen who made a debut test century in Mohammad Ashraful. :happy

Thanks L.M
P.S if you want to check his paddle scoop shot you can see it in the match against South africa where he did 3-4 in a row for 444444444444444 lol

Now ur just gettin overambitious :P

Gurjot95

National Board President
Will this have realistic fielding like fielder diving for catches and stopping the ball etc. and D/L method.I know it is very difficult to add D/L method but it is not impossible.

Tanmay

Club Captain
Will this have realistic fielding like fielder diving for catches and stopping the ball etc. and D/L method.I know it is very difficult to add D/L method but it is not impossible.

Impossible is being done here.According to me, LM and JKartik should have done the realistic fielding and about the D/L method(its a crap method:p)i have no idea.KUTGW guys

Dez

Club Captain
Things like top edges off hooks and pulls that go to and over the keeper, will they be included?

Also with the batting controls, I'd like the timing of the shot to be the main factor on the batting side of things. You see in Cricket 07/05 and BLIC (without patches) that you need to press the six hit button to hit in the air, I'd like too see that it's how well the ball is timed that determines if the ball is in the air for a short time, if it balloons upwards or if it goes along the ground. Would give an excellent cricket feeling to the game.

cricdown

School Cricketer
Will the celebration aspects of the bowler/batsmen be the same always ??i mean in case a batsmen have a couple of lives and finally the bowler gets him the reaction would be different....same is the case when the bowler picks up a tail ender wicket (surrendering meekly) --or at end of innings of a one day match he doesnt usually celebrate much rite???will such sort of variations in reactions be accomodated in the game.......its only secondary to the gameplay.....

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Will the celebration aspects of the bowler/batsmen be the same always ??i mean in case a batsmen have a couple of lives and finally the bowler gets him the reaction would be different....same is the case when the bowler picks up a tail ender wicket (surrendering meekly) --or at end of innings of a one day match he doesnt usually celebrate much rite???will such sort of variations in reactions be accomodated in the game.......its only secondary to the gameplay.....

i guess it wont be there in the game because it all comes down to animation and we dont have mocap

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
No, it can definitely be done as more and more animations could be added later on in updates, depending on how the animation selection is implemented by LM.

Dez

Club Captain
Just a question regarding the fatigue/injury side of things, if a batsman is hit by the ball will it be up to the player to decide whether or not the batsman retires hurt?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Just a question regarding the fatigue/injury side of things, if a batsman is hit by the ball will it be up to the player to decide whether or not the batsman retires hurt?

hmmm...interesting question...i think it'll depend on how bad and where hes been hit....!!

but LM would be the appropriate person to answer this ! :)

gocricketgo

School Cricketer
Hi all, i only came across this game last week and would just like you to clear a few things up:

Will the D/l method be included for ODIs
Will Man of Match/Series be included
Will realistic tv overlay be included (by patch)

I also would love to see someone make a patch after release so music plays in ODIs & T20s after boundaries and wickets eg. another one bites the dust when a tailender is bowled

Keep up the good work

edx

School Cricketer
Hi all, i only came across this game last week and would just like you to clear a few things up:

Will the D/l method be included for ODIs
Will Man of Match/Series be included
Will realistic tv overlay be included (by patch)

I also would love to see someone make a patch after release so music plays in ODIs & T20s after boundaries and wickets eg. another one bites the dust when a tailender is bowled

Keep up the good work

Im pretty sure the D/l method will be included as will tv overlays nt sure about MOTM

Sheehani

School Cricketer
I am not sure if these have been included but I think this would be pretty cool in a cricket game.

Stadiums:

- I would love to see all current International stadiums across the world (big effort I know guys) as well as having the pitch/outfield/boundary lengths replicated. Ie Adelaide Oval has short square boundaries, long straight ones.
- Stadium crowds noise similar to the region. Different sounds for Caribean, Australian, Sub continent and English crowds just like in real life.
- Although stadiums won't be 'edit-able' I would love to see the inclusion of basic stadiums. So that when you create your own team you can play on fields that look like what you play on now. It is pretty hard to explain but like a country ground could be included, and a ground similar to Allan Border Oval in Queensland (Nice traditional grandstand, small scoreboard, picket fence, crowd standing around the fence etc.) or even school yard ground.
- Hong Kong stadium that they play the 6 a side game at.

Pitches:

-Pitches that noticably play differently. Such as a greenish pitch that seems around, a crumbling pitch in India/West Indies that keeps low.
- Synthetic pitches!!! :p everyone has played on one, why not include it. Also this is the kind of pitch that they play on in the Hong Kong 6's.

Stats:

- Updated stats that save after each match is completed. In other cricket games you would play a tour with your created player and play say 10 games, only for the stats to reset after you complete the tour and start a new game. Pointless if it is like this.
- All time records should be on the game, most test runs/wickets/best bowling figures etc etc, and if you break one in the game it should be highlighted as not in real life. Ie if you score over 400 runs in an innings in a test match it will be highlighted as a TAOC record, not a real life one.
- Team stats, records against other teams, highest innings scores etc.
- Ground records, highest individual scores, team scores, best bowling etc.

Gameplay modes:

- Test, 4-day domestic, 2-day tour matches etc.
- 50 overs with batting powerplay, bowling powerplay and original 10 over block. As well as the option to turn it back to the original 15 overs at the start of the innings, or the 20 overs at the fielding teams approval.
- 6 a side games

Gameplay:

- You actually have to field and catch the ball.
- Ability to field in pairs, ie flick the ball back to another person at the boundary.
- Be able to dive to stop a boundary with the possibility that it won't work.
- Be able to do the KP reverse slog sweep

Commentary:

- Say when a player passes their personal best score/figures.
- If a tail ender/person with a low average scores 100 in the game, you should make a big deal about it, cause it doesn't happen that often, ala McGrath 50 vs NZ, and many more examples.
- Give advice/whinge like real commentators do. Ala Tony Greg, "He really should be trying to up the run rate at this stage of the game. It will cost his team fi he doesn't." Or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread