Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
India can win this, UV! King of T20! King of Durban! will rock today :cool:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Hope Rohit and GG do something in this match

UV! King of T20, King of sixers, King of hattricks, King of Durban.

It's just annoying when you do it. You actually mean it. Stop.

Good bowling by India. Was good thinking on Dhoni's part to use a more spin oriented bowling attack today.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India have done well to restrict SA to 130 in 20 overs. Its a spinning track, but SA look like champions and stopping them to 130 is a very good thing.

Jadeja bowls really well again (3 overs for 9 runs and the wicket of De Villiers). This guy needs to correct his batting and he can definitely be a very useful T20 player (in fact, this guy would be perfect for our ODI plans since he scores at run a ball quite easily and he can bowl these tight overs even in T20).

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
India have done well to restrict SA to 130 in 20 overs. Its a spinning track, but SA look like champions and stopping them to 130 is a very good thing.

Jadeja bowls really well again (3 overs for 9 runs and the wicket of De Villiers). This guy needs to correct his batting and he can definitely be a very useful T20 player (in fact, this guy would be perfect for our ODI plans since he scores at run a ball quite easily and he can bowl these tight overs even in T20).

Yeh, I said it before. The reason he was selected for the ODI tour of Sri Lanka was for his performance in the Ranji Trophy. That is a 4 day competition. At least ODI cricket is slightly closer to that than Twenty20 cricket. He obviously prefers to play longer innings and doesn't like the pressure of having to score that quickly. Another problem is that he is too skinny. He needs to bulk up a little before he can entertain thoughts of clearing the boundary. In the meantime, we should use him in the longer formats. ODI cricket for now. If he has 1-2 more good Ranji seasons, I would certainly love to have an all rounder in the test team. Really gives the team some variety.

coolz_hari

International Coach
good start for india

coolz_hari added 14 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

i might get all the vcash i lost before .i can clear my debts:clap

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
48-1 from 6.1 overs is quite good for India in chase of 131. Spin is king here! Its crucial for us to play the spinners well. Its close to run a ball chase from now. We should do this if we play sensibly.

Dont expect Yuvraj to do well today. His weakness is spin, and this pitch has lots of it!

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Spinners had already brought 3 top order batsmen down. :(

66/3 India require another 65 runs with 7 wickets and 44 balls remaining.

looking tough?

chetan0304 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

:eek: MSD run out!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now need the wicket of Yuvi :D pathan gone btw :banana2

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
This is really tough to bat against the spinners. But Dhoni's wicket was comical and a huge blunder. When you are already losing wickets like mad to the spinners, you cant get involved in such run outs.

Disastrous World Cup for India AND DHONI! Yuvraj should try to clear the park when the fast bowlers come in.

Users who are viewing this thread