Super 8: 24th Match India v SA

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I think it's pathetic that a player like Praveen Kumar went the entire tournament without getting a single game whereas a crappy T20 player like Ishant Sharma played nearly every game.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it's pathetic that a player like Praveen Kumar went the entire tournament without getting a single game whereas a crappy T20 player like Ishant Sharma played nearly every game.

This is politics :p

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
To be honest,there is quite some pressure on India in this match as if they lose,people may start doubting their capabilities.Dhoni is masking a few fake expressions i feel. And yeah, ojha should have played this match! Lets cheer for SA guys for a change. Shall we?

coolz_hari

International Coach
i really feel that dhoni is trying to prove everyone that his last time selection was correct . But,
he missed the trick that it is a spinning trick. Though india have part time spinners. real spinner in place of Ishant sharma would be handy

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
To be honest,there is quite some pressure on India in this match as if they lose,people may start doubting their capabilities.Dhoni is masking a few fake expressions i feel. And yeah, ojha should have played this match! Lets cheer for SA guys for a change. Shall we?
Why? I have a right to be pissed that the two players who essentially cost us the game yesterday (Ishant for his poor bowling display and Jadeja for his despicable innings that undid all the good work of his bowling) have retained their spots even though they shouldn't have been playing in the previous game to begin with.

RP shows what Dhoni has been missing this tournament. I bet he'll get only 3 overs again and Ishant will be allowed to have his 4 overs at the expense of 40 runs. :rolleyes: :p

coolz_hari

International Coach
Rp proved his part in the team again.early break through 13/1

coolz_hari added 7 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

they won't change . same miss fields

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
i really feel that dhoni is trying to prove everyone that his last time selection was correct . But,
he missed the trick that it is a spinning trick. Though india have part time spinners. real spinner in place of Ishant sharma would be handy

Absolutely! Can't agree with you more.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Looks like Saffers will make about 200 tonight. Luckily this ground is smaller than Lord's so hopefully we crack a few more boundaries.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dhoni might have felt that giving Ishant and Jadeja another chance in a dead game might help them try and get back their pride.

All that matters is our performance today. We got to do well. But so far, the misfields continue. Good fielders like Yuvraj and Rohit misfield easily. Whats wrong with India?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
As Manjrekar says in the commentary, Dhoni might be wanting to prove that it was a matter of execution than the selection which cost India the last game and Dhoni went with the same side to try and prove that

Users who are viewing this thread