Superhero Mafia - Ste, CG and Yash WIN

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm ready to target the one you guys say which should be in the favor of town.:thumbs

----------

Anyway, it's up to you whether to trust me or not.
I'm done with the clarification.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well if we do no lynch, you'll have to roleblock Manly. If we lynch Manly and he flips maf and it's not game over, you roleblock ste. If he doesn't flip maf, then you're maf anyway.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Well if we do no lynch, you'll have to roleblock Manly. If we lynch Manly and he flips maf and it's not game over, you roleblock ste. If he doesn't flip maf, then you're maf anyway.
Alright, I'd also like to have others input as well.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Talking about Manly's first lynch to Ste, I have a question for Ste to get some information :

Ste, you did mention about being a berserker on person to lynch you & Manly also conveyed clearly in his first claim of not to lynch Ste will do good. Since Manly lynched you during first day, I would like to get info on how you managed to use this role on Manly for lynching you?

i'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

my role is (i think) a lynchbomb. it's passive. It triggers on whoever hammers me, not anybody who lynches me.

----------

I guess we could lynch Manly. but before doing so we should talk through the outcomes.

If he's mafia, that puts me in the firing line, on the surface. But it'd be a little transparent. It could be that he figured he'd try and get a town player on side, and if it back-fires it sets a town person to be lynched after him. so it doesn't automatically mean anything

If he's town we have lynched the doctor, which is bad, obviously.

I'm okay if we decide to lynch him off, but it's a bit of a gamble.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ste said:
i'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

my role is (i think) a lynchbomb. it's passive. It triggers on whoever hammers me, not anybody who lynches me.

Thank you for the info, ste. I misunderstood hammering with reference to lynching. Thanks for clearing it out.

Hedger said:
I still really want to know why we lynched Jack over Yash yesterday.

One straight reason for me, there was '-1' and '-2' and I chose '-2'. Those values in negative corresponds to the way Yash and Jack played on the previous day. Jack could have been a wonderful solid townie being a Hulk, only if he has thrown his strength to reflect the town.

Hedger said:
Either way, I think I want a Manly lynch today. I just wish there was somebody else to confirm ste as a commuter but nobody else has visited him but no other reason to explain no town dying clears him pretty much. I want Suren and Callum's thoughts on this though.

I second Manly lynch. I reassesed Manly's situation & am convinced that I need to go for him for the same reasons which I was putting it on the tables for us, and additionally,

This statement : 'I am ready to opt out', suddenly came out from nowhere. This actually makes me clear that Ste has been first choise preference for Manly for some strange reasons since night 0. We still don't know who he protected Day 0.

Manly said:
I tell you what, the last page or so has made me suspicious of hedger big time. Not really sure why, or what evidence I would have to go on, just his use of language

After myself & CG pointed out suspicious activity of Manly towards Ste,

Suren said:
Manly's reaction of Ste's not posting - this has been in favor of Ste( favor as in, remained as positive note/tone ). This has already happened twice now here.

CG said:
Manly's play has been pretty weird, I get the feeling that he knows more than he's posting (for either good or bad), so I'm not really sure how to pursue him. Looking back on how he took apart Jack it's suspicious, and now he says he has no reason to disbelieve Yash despite his claim not being really strong or anything, I'd say a similar level to what Jack's was. Like Suren said twice you've been positive towards Ste and twice you've been negative towards Suren despite not posting much in terms of reasons etc

Manly came up with,

Manly said:
I've lost all interest in this game, so either I can get subbed out if there's someone waiting, or I can let you lot know what I know

I have that additonal web spin still to use for Day 2, noone can block me from using it as its day activity that I choose at the end. So I can use it against Manly( if we get only 3 lynchs instead of 4 ), & if it backfires - CG has his power to take care of the night.

So if town agrees, I am going for it. :)

ste said:
If he's town we have lynched the doctor, which is bad, obviously.

There is a fact going by his claim, no protection on any of us anyways for 3 nights. We will just treat him that he is self protecting again for further nights, doesn't make a difference to me.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Although, does Callum's vig kill go through if you die. Cause if it does, then we could nl today and let Callum shoot between Manly/Yash, and Yash roleblocks Manly. Although if vig gets shot by mafia, does their kill still go through. Because if it doesn't, then we could be screwed.

Yeah, I'm not too sure. What happened on night 1 makes it all the more confusing, with me getting roleblocked by Yash who also got roleblocked and saying that he got back unsuccessful.

Either way, I think I want a Manly lynch today. I just wish there was somebody else to confirm ste as a commuter but nobody else has visited him but no other reason to explain no town dying clears him pretty much. I want Suren and Callum's thoughts on this though.

I'm happy to lynch Manly today as well and see where that gets us. If he comes up as mafia and we don't win then I think my point about the mafia recruiting on the first night might be true.

Lynch: Manly

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I will also agree & go with the same.

Lynch : Manly

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
If he's mafia, that puts me in the firing line, on the surface. But it'd be a little transparent. It could be that he figured he'd try and get a town player on side, and if it back-fires it sets a town person to be lynched after him. so it doesn't automatically mean anything

You're clear though? Since there's no other explanation for the no mafia kill that anybody has given.

----------

Wait, wait, wait. Who did you kill night 1 Callum again?

----------

nvm, it was Jack. So I still have no idea why that kill didn't go through.

Either way, just gonna go ahead with this lynch, best bet at this stage, I think.

Lynch: Manly

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
DAY 3

Lynch Count

Manly - 3 - Suren, CG, Hedger

He looks dodgy to me...

Yeee lemme help guys!

Manly is dead. He was Iron Man.

This is NIGHT 3 - PM your night roles ASAP

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
NIGHT 3

I'm gonna try to make this as painless as possible.

Hey come on dude! I can take you... Woah! Where'd you go?!?

Right here!

Ahhhhghgh! I will be... Avenged

Yeah.. no.

-------

Suren is dead. He was... Spider Man.

He's evil I know it.

Okay. Let's just do this together.

This time. And this time only.

What's the plan?

I'll neutralize him and you shoot him.

Why don't you just... finish him with like your powers or something...

I don't kill!

But you'll assist a kill?

Doesn't count right... I'll hold him and you take the shot, don't worry about hitting me. Shh, here he comes.

Go go!

Gotcha now!

Ahahaha! You wanna know how I got these scars?

Bruce already told me...

Aha ofcourse... Did he tell you while he was dying!! AHA

You won't be laughing for long! Take the shot!

Here I come..... oh crap

Oopsies... he missed! ahahahahaa

I can take a shot- Wait! No! Kryptonite?! HOW!

That may've had something to do me... I was wondering what that green rock was...

Ahaha look what I found... what shall we do with you!

Well you can give it your best...

10 hours later

Such power... How are you not dying! Whatever, we could use you...

If you're willing to pay, i'm willing to do!

CG123 (Deadpool) WINS
ste_mc_efc (Loki) WINS
Yashdude101 (Joker) WINS

----------

Does everyone else see the Red as Gray? ^^

----------

MAFIA QT: Superhero Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Night actions:

Night 0
Hedger commutes, (Abhas target) - Success
Thedon5 protects CG123 - You had a good chat with your mate, but there wasn?t any action
Simon tracks Hedger - Unsuccessful! And worse, you don?t feel so well, it?d be helpful to call out for a doc!
Yashdude roleblocks Simon - You found the Bat! He has been neutralised for now, but you didn?t finish him off. He?s bleeding fast though. You can continue to use your role and will now simply get in the way of whoever you choose to.
Jack is Bruce Banner - Success
Abhas guns thedon5, takes ste - You didn?t really feel like going out tonight?
------------------------
Night 1
Ste switches Simon and Surendar
Hedger roleblocks Yash ? You successfully used your Super Strength on the target
Yash roleblocks CG123 ? Failed
Jack is Hulk
Manly protects himself - Success
Thedon protects Abhas ? dead
Abhas kills thedon with Magnetic pulse - Success
CG attempts to kill Jack - Failed
Simon investigates CG123 Noone ? Dies- injured by Joker
------------------
Night 2
CG attempts to kill Abhas --> rolls 16 with <50 required for kill - Success
Abhas kills Manly, takes ste - dead
Manly protects ste - He could not be found
Hedger becomes bullet proof (targets CG123) - Unable to do so
Yash roleblocks Hedger ? Success
--------------
Night 3
Hedger roleblocks Yash - Successful
CG kills Yash ? rolls 59 with <50 for kill ? Unsuccessful
Yash roleblocks CG - Unsuccessful
Ste kills Suren - Successful

Basic role outline:

Simon - Batman - Cop/Tracker?
Resists Magneto's magnetic pulse unless Magneto takes Loki with him
When found by Joker, loses his role and becomes poisoned to die on next night unless healed
Jack Ryder - Hulk - Hulk or Bruce?
If roleblocked, cannot turn into HULK
As Hulk: Resists all Magneto abilities (UNLESS MAGNETO TAKES LOKI -> Cannot be saved in this case even if Ironman or Wolverine protects) and Deadpool
Comes up as villain to Batman
As Bruce: Nothing
Surendar - Spiderman - Double Voter --> NO NIGHT ROLE
Resists Deadpool and Magneto's gun unless Magneto takes Loki with him
thedon5 - Wolverine - Role blocker/Doctor?
Role does not work on Superman(hedger) or Hulk(Surendar)
Resists Deadpool and Magneto's Gun unless Magneto takes Loki with him
hedger_14 - Superman - Roleblock/Commute/Bullet proof
Super Strength: Roleblock
Flying: Commute
Bullet proof: Resists deadpool and magneto's Gun and magneto's pulse
If he uses his role on Loki, loses that ability
Manly - Iron Man ? Doctor
When Joker finds Batman, must target Batman to save him
CG123 - Deadpool - Random Killer
50% chance of success
Resists Magneto's gun and pulse UNLESS choosing to perform a kill
Abhas - Magneto - Killer+Take Loki?
10% chance of death if super strength used
ste_mc_efc - Loki - Bus Driver
Becomes killer if Magneto dies
Possesses Kryptonite ? Superman will not be able to use the ability he used for that night ever again if he targets Loki
Immune to all roles except Deadpool's gun when with Magneto
Yashdude101 - Joker ? Roleblocker
When Batman is found, batman loses his role and becomes poisoned

Role PMs and hidden things:

Code:
TOWN
[B]You are:[/B]

[COLOR="Blue"]  [/COLOR]

[IMG]     [/IMG]

[QUOTE]    [/QUOTE]

[B]You win when [/B]
[COLOR="Blue"] Batman - World's Greatest Detective - Superhero [/COLOR]

[IMG] http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130929140934/batmanfanon/images/2/22/Batman-DC-Comics.jpg    [/IMG]

[QUOTE]  Well well well.... If it isn't the DARK KNIGHT. Gotham City's saviour... The hero they deserve, but not the one they need right now ladedadadadadada...  You're cool yeah for sure, but what the hell is your power? You're DC's superhero poster boy, but are you really a SUPER hero? No. You're a detective. That's your greatest power, the world's greatest detective. So every night, you send me someone's name, someone who you're going to follow and learn about during the night and I'll give you the information you deserve, but not the one you need ;)[/QUOTE]

[B]You win when the Villains are dead[/B]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resists Magneto's magnetic pulse unless Magneto takes Loki with him
When found by Joker, loses his role and becomes poisoned to die on next night unless healed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR="Blue"]Superman - Man of Steel - Superhero  [/COLOR]

[IMG]  http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kC5Ln_nLUPI/UL5Egfukx7I/AAAAAAAADLw/gGZRzu83uzk/s640/Hero-Envy-Superman.jpg   [/IMG]

[QUOTE]  Well look at you, you overpowered Superhero! The hero whose only weakness is a piece of rock from another planet. Well you ought to be careful about that rock, because someone's got their hands on it, and if you come across that person, the consequences could be... ? Who knows. Anyway, about your power... You've got too damn many! Your abilities consist of Super Strength, Flying and Bullet proof. Every night you must tell me which of your abilities you're going to use, with the person's name you wish to use it on, be careful though.[/QUOTE]
[B]You win when the Villains are dead [/B]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Strength: Roleblock
Flying: Commute
Bullet proof: Resists deadpool and magneto's Gun and magneto's pulse
If he uses his role on Loki, loses that ability
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR="Blue"] The Amazing Spiderman - Superhero [/COLOR]

[IMG]  http://www.thebedroom.com.au/media/catalog/category/Spiderman_Logo_600.jpg   [/IMG]

[QUOTE] So you're the youngest one here, and well, that also makes you the least experienced. You might be better off just sitting here doing nothing then. What are you going to do anyway? With the likes of some pretty hefty superheroes, you'll just get in the way anyway right? Well... not exactly. You see, some of the guys here are afraid to finish the job, but you're not one of them. You get the job done and that's why you have two votes, coz you're a big mouth. You can't stop talking! So use those 2 votes wisely.  [/QUOTE]

[B]You win when the Villains are dead [/B]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Resists Deadpool and Magneto's gun unless Magneto takes Loki with him
--------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR="Blue"] Iron Man - Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist - Superhero  [/COLOR]

[IMG]  http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100912232810/protagonist/images/9/9b/Iron_Man.gif   [/IMG]

[QUOTE]  Well haven't you come out on top? Currently one of the world's favourite superheroes! You're charismatic, clever, rich, what's not to love aye? Sure you've got a great suit with all those guns and explosions, but do you really want to go over that again? No right? You want to save the world from all that destruction and go for the diplomatic approach. Remember that cave where you almost died? Remember what you did? You made a bloody arc reactor in a cave! You're a master mind! A real technological wonder in our world. You saved yourself. And you can do that to help others as well. But you can only be at one place at a time, so you can't save them all. Send me the name of the person you want to hang out with for the night and maybe you'll come in handy if they're hurt. [/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------
When Joker finds Batman, must target Batman to save him

[COLOR="Blue"]Wolverine - Mutant - Superhero  [/COLOR]

[IMG] http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121701/2320696-wolverine_comic_If_you_could-s392x480-134091-580.jpg    [/IMG]

[QUOTE]Well, looks like it's just you here, not many of your X buddies around are there? But that's okay because you prefer to work alone anyway. You're a real resourceful guy, but at the same time, you're a life saver. You're aggresive and angry... real angry, a bit greedy too. You think you're the best, well we can't really blame you, you do have that amazing healing ability. That's something quite amazing. Depending on how you get killed, you could probably survive. You want to protect people though, but you don't want them getting in your way. So every night, send me the name of the person you wish to protect OR you wish to get out of your way. You either save them or stop them from doing what they're doing.[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------
Role does not work on Superman or Hulk
Resists Deadpool and Magneto's Gun unless Magneto takes Loki with him

[COLOR="Blue"] The Incredible Hulk - Superhero [/COLOR]

[IMG]   http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130506145059/marvelheroicrp/images/4/42/250px-TheIncredibleHulkBruceBanner.jpg  [/IMG]

[QUOTE]  Calm down big fella! What are the bad guys going to do with you? You got some real strength don't you! Being the Hulk, you can do some pretty amazing things, but even as Bruce Banner, you're quite useful. Since you've figured everything out, you can choose to be Bruce Banner or The Hulk on any given night. Being either one will have its advantages and disadvantages, but you aren't aware of them so choose wisely. Let me know whether you want to be Hulk or Bruce every night.[/QUOTE]

-------------------------------------------------------------
If roleblocked, cannot turn into HULK
As Hulk: Resists all Magneto abilities (UNLESS MAGNETO TAKES LOKI -> Cannot be saved in this case even if Ironman or Wolverine protects)
Comes up as villain to Batman
As Bruce: Nothing
-----------------------------------------------------------
INDIVIDUAL

[COLOR="Green"]Deadpool - Merc with a Mouth - Antihero [/COLOR]

[IMG]   http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/Deadpool.png  [/IMG]

[QUOTE]Shhhhh! Stop talking you! You don't want to work with anyone here, that's why you're on your own. To you, it really doesn't matter who wins, as long as this war does eventually end. You've got exceptional healing abilities and they sure could come in handy. In the end though, you're a mercenary. A killer whose not afraid to take lives to get the job done. You've got those guns for a reason so put them to use. Every night, send me the name of a person you wish to kill, but be very careful, if you kill the wrong person it could screw you up too. Remember, choosing to ATTEMPT a kill is optional and could have negative effects on you and the faction you are hoping to win with.[/QUOTE]

[B]You win when either all of the Villains or Heroes are dead[/B]
50% chance of success
Resists Magneto's gun and pulse UNLESS choosing to perform a kill
----------------------------------------------------------------
MAFIA

[COLOR="Red"]Magneto - You are POWER - Super Villain [/COLOR]

[IMG]  http://images.wikia.com/streetfighter/images/archive/c/ca/20111229023227!Magneto-UMvsC3.png   [/IMG]

[QUOTE]  Control, Power, Domination. That is what you desire. All you ever wanted was to ensure the survival of your race, the mutants, but it has proven a difficult task. So called Heroes stand in your way, some of them even friends, but you won't let them. There is nothing that can be done but death. You have a choice of weapons, your [B]Gun[/B], your [B]Magnetic Pulse[/B] ability, and channeling your power into your body to produce[B] Super Strength[/B]. You can use one of these abilities each night to kill someone. Some heroes show resistances to some abilities so choose wisely. To ensure that nothing goes wrong, you also have the choice of taking Loki into battle with you. This means he will lose his night ability and accompany you to take care of any resistance the heroes may show. Also, be weary of choosing the Super Strength ability, it is your GREATEST power and almost unresistable however, requires a lot of energy and could have unknown consequences. Each night, send me the name of the person you wish to kill, the ability you wish to use and whether you wish to take Loki with you. [/QUOTE]
[B]You may successfully character claim as Captain America[/B]
[B]Communicate with team mates here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Px9aj9Qbb577D [/B]
[B]You win when the Heroes are dead[/B]
----------------------------------------------------------------
10% chance of death if super strength used
Resists Deadpool's gun
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR="Red"] Loki - God of Mischief - Super Villain [/COLOR]

[IMG] http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051217012207/marveldatabase/images/b/ba/Loki_001.jpg    [/IMG]

[QUOTE]  Well aren't you a clever one? Nobody really knows what you're up to, and you certainly can't be trusted. Yet still, no one can deny that you really are one of the most successful villains. For this reason, Magneto may wish to take you with him when he attempts a kill so you can help him out and make sure nothing goes wrong. On an occasion where you aren't needed to assist in a kill, you may like to go about on your own and cause some mayhem. For this reason, you have the ability to switch two Heroes. This will cause people targeting one person to target the other AND the people you switch will target each other?s targets. Man you're one evil guy. Send me the name of two people you wish to switch each night, unless Magneto is taking you with him. 
P.S - What's that green rock?[/QUOTE]
[B]You may successfully character claim as Thor[/B]
[B]Communicate with team mates here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Px9aj9Qbb577D [/B]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Becomes killer if Magneto dies
Possesses Kryptonite ? Superman will not be able to use the ability he used for that night ever again if he targets Loki
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR="Red"]The Joker - Sadistic Psychopath - Super Villain [/COLOR]

[IMG] http://2game.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/joker-e1366301616673.jpg   [/IMG]

[QUOTE]You are one homicidal maniac! You have one obsession and one obsession alone. To find and destroy the Dark Knight. But you want more than to simply kill him; nobody really knows what you want though. You know he's around here somewhere and you have to find him and stop whatever it is he is doing. Every night, send me the name of who you wish to visit, if you come across the Dark Knight, you will neutralize him, if you come across someone else, you will get in there way and stop them from doing whatever they are trying to do. [/QUOTE]
[B]You may successfully character claim as Green Lantern[/B]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Batman is found, batman loses his role and becomes poisoned

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Kinda had the feeling Callum was the Serial Killer but figured if there was 3 mafia, there was absolutely no chance in the world there was a serial killer.

I have no idea why I didn't lynch Yash yesterday, I was 100% sure on him (why I tunneled him the whole damn game) but I figured ste was clear.

And yeah, had a feeling fly was commute but had no idea whether I made the person I target commute, whether I commuted myself or what. Just wish Yash had become the damn killer or something so I could have roleblocked him.

----------

And I was right about Wolverine being a doctor at least. Really didn't think you'd have two doctors in the same setup.

So apologies to Manly for that.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Grrrrrrrr! CG, ste & Yash! Well played is what I could think of.

Thor, Captain America & green lantern - except Thor, ability/power claimed didn't look realistic when they were claimed. But once again, ambiguous & uninterested townies led the way to destruction of the whole town! Can't do anything about it.

Manly, Jack, myself & Hedger - I guess we were too much truthful that it was easy for our opponents. :p

Thank you maD for an interesting game, pace picked up so well towards last two days. :thumbs

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, thanks for hosting. A little unbalanced but oh well (btw, I was right about it being technically lylo day 1 with a SK and 3 mafia). Made for an interesting game. And tbh, even if we lynched Yash yesterday, it was literally autolose for town with 50% anti-town yesterday.

Honestly, have to give MVP to Callum. Yash played a horrible game, ste only survived based on his claim and didn't even do anything else, I went into yesterday knowing it was yash and one of manly/ste but Manly clearing ste put me off. Callum played really well though, was probably the most townie here (apart from suren imo but everyone scumread suren for some reason)

----------

And also just want to say I was right in noting the success rate as being the reason Callum's kill didn't go through night 1.

----------

Ste
11-24-2013
11:46 AM ET (US)
hedger's accusations are ridiculous and baseless, though. I think if he had a usefell town role he'd be more reserved, as he wouldn't want to randomly accuse a mafia player and make himself a target. I'd imagine he's something pretty vanilla, a doublevoter maybe or possibly bulletproof

Kinda the point. Make you feel like I didn't have a night role.

Also lol at all you trying to help Yash. And the post Abhas gave him to post sounded nothing like Yash, no wonder I felt uneasy at his post when he said it.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
What a game!
Luck did favor me from the start of the game when I neutralized the Batman on N0.
My assumptions were spot on :
"I targeted CG123 on Night 1 which wasn't sucessful,Hedger would be the one either role-blocking me/saving CG123."
Ste and Abhas both were great support, thank you brothers.
My claim was good and pretty much solid until most of the people character claimed. I wasn't sure whether I'd even survive Day 2 forget about Day 3. Was lucky enough to survive.
Enjoyed the game, thanks MaD.
In the end we won, that's all what matters.;)

Users who are viewing this thread