The Commentating Team

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I find the kiwi commentators to be among the most biased and unprofessional. That being said they are also very entertaining.

Being an Indian id say that ravi shastri is pretty biased and ramiz raja is one of the more unbiased commentators we have around.

on a more humorous note Damien martyn kicks azz, akram is practically Indian now (look at the time he spends here) and Sir boycs is by and large the legend i miss the most. he and sidhu set the roof on fire.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Thank God, there is no Ranjit Fernando. I used to really get bored of him. Everythin SRL.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Ravi Shastri is sooooo annoying. He can make the smallest and most insignificant thing in the world seem important.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I wish Bill Lawry would be here BANG!!!! But I guess he never comes out of Australlia.

Cant wait for Tony Grieg as well

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the worst ever is ata ur rehman. he needs to work on his english as well as pronunciation. not to mention he sounds so sad or sleepy.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I think that the Austraillians particularly Tony Grieg,Bill Lawry, Mark Taylor & Shane Warne are the most unbiased commentators, Infact the best Commentators. While Ramiz and Sanjay Majerker also try hard to become like one and they succeed often times.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
the worst ever is ata ur rehman. he needs to work on his english as well as pronunciation. not to mention he sounds so sad or sleepy.

Ata-ur-Rehman is not even on the commentary team. I think you are confused between Athar Ali Khan and Ata-ur-Rehman.

AAK is easily the worst of the lot,but since we need some one to represent BD, he has to be there.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sidhu hardly let's anyone else speak. Though, I was enjoying the little verbal war between him and Tony Greig during the Ind-Ban game.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Why don't the Tv Channels mention who is commentating ? It kinda gets confusing at times if you do not know who is on air.
They have tried a new tactic here- Each commentator stays for 10 overs and another one replaces the other instead of both going off at the same time.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
From Cricinfo

"The two batsmen are complementing each other well - one being very easy and the other being happy."
Sometimes nothing you say can explain what Russel Arnold means
Feb 23, 2011

:p

Users who are viewing this thread