The wishlist thread

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Use this thread for any new features you would like in AC13. Best suggestions from previous years include pigeons and streakers.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
DEVELOPMENT FACT:
"Seagulls on outfield" has been an item on the perm-agenda for quite some time.

No promises. :-)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Don't forget buses down the Loughborough Road for Blowers.

I'm going court controversy and ask for an online system that actually works. Seems that at least one cricket game ought to have managed that by 2013.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
What would be nice is to read the delivery out of the bowler's hand. Pick the ball based on grip or shiny side. That's really what the batsman cam is for imo.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It would be nice if the kits are proper .:rolleyes

badvintage

International Cricketer
More commentaries such as Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis not just Austrialian and England.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's an Ashes licensed game but at some point economic realities have to come into it. Do you want a rubbish game with fully licensed kits/names and 10 commentators or a good one with spoof kits/names that can be edited.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Good game but still there should be choices.
How about series option..career mode option...and taking your country on a international journey?

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Obviously we'd love to have a huge variety of everything. But to temper your expectation, this release is the companion to the Ashes, and the commentary (like the Ashes series) tends to be dominated by English and Australian pundits. :-)

D

Dutch

I added a lot of wish list things in the must be fixed thread but I would like to state here that I remember very distinctly in the interview you guys gave before Ashes 09 that we would see a very dynamic tactical AI with a game based on " hundreds of layers" of different options available to the computer ai side of things. I must admit I was highly dissapointed in the final manifestation of it all. Will fielding and Ai be a priority?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There should be more skill points if we want to create an all rounder .:D

Users who are viewing this thread