The wishlist thread

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The crowd is the important part of the game too,especially for an ashes series make them realistic.please don't make them all look like twin's.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi chief

I think this question has been asked before but don't remember
anyone getting a reply, will there be practice nets in the game.
I hope so as new players can get used to the timing on harder difficulties.:yes

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi chief

I think this question has been asked before but don't remember
anyone getting a reply, will there be practice nets in the game.
I hope so as new players can get used to the timing on harder difficulties.:yes

It's must for any sport game,specially cricket.

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
'Career Mode
Create-a-player is a given... neat, but what about an actual CAREER mode. Again, would make longevity of the game far more interesting, where you can mold a player through his career... from domestic to international cricket and beyond (IPL?). Would put a unique twist on the create-a-player concept and again, be more interesting to tweak a player you've made over time, earning your selection for ODI, Test and T20 teams and so on. Could be an interesting concept...'

THE BEST IDEA EVER .. SOMEONE GIVE HIM A MEDAL!!!!!!!! :)

angad

Chairman of Consent
idea

I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to add some challenges which would be in play during a match. There could be some rewards which are tied up to these challenges. Here is an example of what Im saying:

Say I am playing as India with Dhoni as the captain. It is a T20 match, and the opponent has made 180 runs. Now, when I go in to bat, a pop up will be shown saying something like-

Dhoni: "Make the opening overs count. Score 60 runs with the loss of max 1 wicket in the first 6 overs"

Now, this objective will be optional. If you complete it, it will give you a reward withing the match itself (e.g. put bowler's confidence down resulting in him providing loose deliveries, boost batsman's confidence, increase the confidence of the next 2-3 batsmen who would come in).
However, if you do not complete the objective, your confidence will not boost much, and the bowlers confidence will remain same.

This was just an example. This would mimic reality, as in a real situation as well, a plan is set in place, and if those plans are executed well, then the confidence of the whole team goes up. It would also enhance the whole gameplay, as you would have multiple objectives which would be calculated in real time, and thus it will always keep you on your toes.

Cozzalees

School Cricketer
SOME IDEAS ON AC2013 tell me what you think guys

Well firstly id really like to see the BIG BASH LEAGUE AND SHEFFIELD SHIELD in this game, and maybe a career mode, updated gear with most leading brands included and all teams with every players name legit , definitely create a player- create a team modes in the game with high quality features like making a random player and having lasith malinga's hair style or wear a bandanna when batting like chis gayle ect , tattoos , shoes - asics ect , more aus stadiums , create a stadium mode ? Maybe , realistic game play in other cricket games it's poor , like be a to switch hit or play that shot I think kusal perera hits for Sri Lanka where he ducks and hits it for 6 behind him over wiki and other great shots but not be able to smack 6's against good bowlers coz you don't see it to often but I'm just saying some ideas thanks

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Chief Please sort out the batsmen animations after they've played a shot. Hate it when the just stand there doing nothing!

vinodhkumarvr

School Cricketer
AC13

@Chief - I really would like to store statistics after the match. One disappointing feature i found in IC2010 is, i cant see the first innings score card in the mid of 2nd innings. Also at the end of match, there is only match summary, there is no scorecard available to view. This is really disappointing when i play test match as i save the game and continued after a week later.

Also some of the options for statistics
1. Able to see all match scorecard for a tournament (Including AI simulated match).
2. Able to see all team's batting/bowling/fielding statistics for a tournament.
3. Able to see highest run-getter/wicket-taker for single tournament. It would be great for longer tournament like world-cup.
4. Option to export scorecard and statistics for whole tournament.

jayanarayan

School Cricketer
new feature-career mode

play as a cricketer, created or real,and play as him for batting bowling fileding

be the captain

first play in local then international ,ipl

career mode_:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread