ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
irottev said:
I hope Murili retires, first of all he's a chucker and he cheated in a game claiming to take a catch he knew he'd dropped. And i'm sick of seeing him around.

If you don't like him, that doesnt mean, you have to repeatedly criticise and disrespect him by calling as chucker, cheat and so on. For the third time in WCup thread, you have referred Murali as chucker. I am sure, he is not that kind which you are referring as.. In my opinion, he is one of the great ppl on the field as well as off the field.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree with you suren Bhai , this is absolute disrespect to the great legend that murali is.
I hope he learns that soon.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Cricketman93 said:
I'm surprised that he didn't retire along with McGrath. Same with Haydos.
Australia is a fantastic team and has an awesome bench strength no doubt. They proved that for 2 WC's now. But with all these superlative all-stars aging in their high 30's, how much longer will King Australia's reign last?
Well Hayden is in career best form, why would he retire? And Gilchrist has never even mentioned retirement, plus he's about to play his 100th test, neither had a real reason to retire.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Well it's sad for Hayden that Australia won't be playing cricket for a few months now.

I agree with irrotev, not on the chucking part. I want him to retire. I don't want Murali to surpass Warne's most Test wickets. :(

etho11

International Cricketer
The only people that would want Warnes record overtaken by Murali would be the english.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
even if i dont want muralitharan to get the record...he will anyway.lol

irottev said:
I hope Murili retires, first of all he's a chucker and he cheated in a game claiming to take a catch he knew he'd dropped. And i'm sick of seeing him around.

And about the whole next day thing, there seems to be little mention of Rudi, who's fault this really is. He's been making some bad decisions lately too.
if he was from New Zealand you would think he's the best spinner around, and everybody knows he is.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
etho11 said:
The only people that would want Warnes record overtaken by Murali would be the english.
And probably the Sri Lankans, Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as well (at least). Probably most non-Australian teams, maybe even.

Sureshot

Executive member
I'd also call Murali a master and a legend. Nothing between them imo. Both unbelievable bowlers, if there is a better bowler there's not alot between them.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
irottev said:

And about the whole next day thing, there seems to be little mention of Rudi, who's fault this really is. He's been making some bad decisions lately too.
Hold on a minute. Didn't you say that you'd never come back to this forum again ?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
King Pietersen said:
I dont want warnes record beaten, even if it is to murali, warne is a master and a legend and deserves the record.
Doesn't make sense. Tendulkar is a master and a legend but Ponting will probably overtake his records by the end of their respective careers.

Adarsh said:
Hold on a minute. Didn't you say that you'd never come back to this forum again ?
I think that lasted about 14 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread