What System/Console will you get Ashes 2009 for?

P

pcfan123

Today is the first time I have ever been jealous of an xbox360 owner. In any other scenario I would take my ps3.

Crux

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Will buy the PS3 & the PC, both.

The only reason I've still clung on to C2007 is because of the mods and patches, and thus the feel of playing contemporary cricket. And hence, gotta buy AC09 on PC too...enhances the longevity of the game with it's patches, for me anyway.

But hell, I'll be buying the PS3 as well for plenty more reasons...and don't mind spending that extra money because after all, its after two years that we're finally getting a cricket game.

Params7

International Cricketer
Same PS3 and PC...

PS3 for main gaming and online, PC for playing with the mods.

and if the Wii version is good enough, that too later on.

merksfi

School Cricketer
I am getting mine on XBOX 360 - about time a decent game got released on next-gen consoles :D

baba08

School Cricketer
i will get it for xbox 360 but i wanted to know if its going to work here in canada going to ordered it from uk

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
I will get it on 360, and probably PC at Christmas when it's reduced.

velvetsky01

School Cricketer
everyone has said that they will get the game for PC cuz of the Mods - but do we know if this is going to be possible?? The last BLC07 couldnt be modded i dont believe so is this one going to be any different?

ravi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
everyone has said that they will get the game for PC cuz of the Mods - but do we know if this is going to be possible?? The last BLC07 couldnt be modded i dont believe so is this one going to be any different?

The last BLIC could be modded just not as much as the EA series.

velvetsky01

School Cricketer
ah i see - what sort of mods were there?

Does anyone know what the resoultion for the ps3 is? have they got this full HD like the xbox ro is it still 720p?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I was going to get it for my Xbox but my flatmate is going to buy it anyway for his PS3, saved myself $100 :D

velvetsky01

School Cricketer
lol cheeky! lol

Does anyone know what resolution it is going to outputting on the PS3?

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
I am from India.Here the PS3 and XBox 360 prices are same,but the PC game is very cheap.PC game can be modded too!!(Too many unlicenced teams and players).
I just bought a brand new Laptop as well as a PS3.So I will keep my options open.
Though I am really disappointed that till now there has been no Demo for PC and PS 3.

Users who are viewing this thread