Associates Thread - Standing up for the little guy

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Hi guys, all associates should now be up on the server and shared. I've updated the original 7 with a few additional bats and grounds. @Munkeymomo and I have been collaborating with him doing the graphics and me, squads, lineups bats etc. Thus far we have 7 teams up, these can be found by searching for me - Karolkarol. The collabs so far are

Afghanistan
Ireland
Hong Kong
Papua New Guinea
Netherlands
Scotland
UAE

There has been a bit of chat in the last few days about the missing associates. TBH I've been trying to hold off as long as I could as I've been having Academy difficulties but tonight I've put the remaining 4 up. I will caveat this by saying they still have default logos and "passable" kits made by me (I'm no Munkey, Snowy or Llewelyn). I'll update these accordingly when Munkey can do the graphics.

The teams, again under Karolkarol are

Kenya
Namibia
Nepal
Oman

All players have bats assigned (cheers @Llewelynf) and the lineups are based on a 2 year average of each XI for each country for each format. Some teams have their correct stadia - Kowloon, Malahide, Sharjah etc. Thanks to the creators of those stadiums.

I want to use this thread for people to chat about the Associate squads, add details of other non test playing nations (@IndieGameDev I'm looking at you), take requests for additions etc

As always, if you like what you see, please rate it. I'm sure @SnowyCasanova is sick of saying it. It's the only way the good stuff will rise to the top.

EDIT: It would seem that I forgot to set the default kits for the 4 newer associates, I have rectified now. You can either make the change in your own academy or update the team.

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Excellent, can't wait to download the new teams you've uploaded! Are you planning on creating any other associate nations in future?

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have some free time on Saturday (been a bit busy recently), so will try and get those kits/logo's done then.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am more the happy and willing to create any associate/affiliate teams. Will rate them correctly and accurately and will try to get the kit as close as possible.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I am more the happy and willing to create any associate/affiliate teams. Will rate them correctly and accurately and will try to get the kit as close as possible.

Cool, what's your Academy username, just so people can find your excellent USA team. I'm intending for them to make up my 12 for an Associate T20 tournament when the game hits PC.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Cool, what's your Academy username, just so people can find your excellent USA team. I'm intending for them to make up my 12 for an Associate T20 tournament when the game hits PC.
parthkadakia

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Any way you would try create portugal apparently they do have a cricket association
Sure do you have any reference image for kit? I would love to create Portugal

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
I have made and uploaded 3 versions of the Oman cricket logo. The coin version, the white background version and without a background version. Simply typing in Oman and Ishmam7 on logos section should bring them up

Attachments

• IMG_3944.JPG
    IMG_3944.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread