Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

When you known you can hit 3 sixes every over barring spinners, didn't get to face spinners more as total hours spent in this game is very less, just kills the excitement!
Played on legend/hard
Way too predictable gameplay and top of that buginess hurts even more! Had some great memories of DBC 17 which made me preorder...New animations are great but it's the gameplay that matters the most! Man waiting for patch that removes this six hitting mania that's the biggest bug in my opinion...a big turn off to be honest.. Until next patch gotta give this a rest.. Let's see what we get in new patch..
You could always just... Let go of the L2 trigger...

I played about 20 0vers on 1.03, then updated with 1.05 as per your recommendation, and I must say, the game plays much better for now, haven't played long enough
you were not on 1.03 u were on 1.00 --- and the diffs between them is big

folks have said 1.03 is best version so far

I played about 20 0vers on 1.03, then updated with 1.05 as per your recommendation, and I must say, the game plays much better for now, haven't played long enough

Yeah as @Jerm says you'd have played with 1.00 or whatever the none day one patch is. Day one patch was 1.03 which was superior by miles to 1.05.

In Career - my game crashes everytime I press Square to skip/simulate to my next bowling over. Has happened thrice now. Save files got corrupted every time :(

Hope they fix this issue soon as career mode is totally unplayable...

Game is good I am just frustrated with Outfielders position so much inside the boundary line costing boundaries.
After dbc 14 and 17 How did the beta testers dint notice this
Outfielders option missing too
Up normal back.
Ai not taking singles is also not expected.

Game is good I am just frustrated with Outfielders position so much inside the boundary line costing boundaries.
After dbc 14 and 17 How did the beta testers dint notice this
Outfielders option missing too
Up normal back.
Ai not taking singles is also not expected.

Maybe the beta testers did notice it, and nothing has been done about it yet. Have you considered that possibility?

Maybe the beta testers did notice it, and nothing has been done about it yet. Have you considered that possibility?
No possibility to think only wait.
Sir if can answer please
Ashes 17 Is good
But one strange thing it that having a series of game dbc 14 dbc 17 and ashes 17.
How can the things good in 14 and 17 are missed in ashes.
That's really strange
They were aware with run out, stumping bugs in dbc 17 still I don't know how they exist in ashes 17
Dbc 14 had the best Backfoot shots
Still missing in ashes.
As big ant delivered good things earlier series but missing in ashes that really feels strange.
I am sure bigant will patch the issues
In ashes 17 really strange from beta testers after giving such a lot time and effort for the community could overlook these major issues which are carrying forward from dbc 17.
Outfielders position was really strange never saw this in any of the cricket games.
Thanks a lot for the effort the testers give too provide us the best game of the century

Yeah as @Jerm says you'd have played with 1.00 or whatever the none day one patch is. Day one patch was 1.03 which was superior by miles to 1.05.
I still cannot set the game up how I want to play because the academy is broken trying to download teams is near impossible it was fine before this patch on PS4 so after owning the game since release I still have not been able to play a game with the teams of my choice I have no problem accessing DBC 17 academy so its not my network its so frustrating. I will have to wait patiently and hopefully it gets fixed so ATM I will continue playing DBC 17

I still cannot set the game up how I want to play because the academy is broken trying to download teams is near impossible it was fine before this patch on PS4 so after owning the game since release I still have not been able to play a game with the teams of my choice I have no problem accessing DBC 17 academy so its not my network its so frustrating. I will have to wait patiently and hopefully it gets fixed so ATM I will continue playing DBC 17
Shall I ask one question to Blockerdave and Wealey
May i expect patch 1.03 kind of gameplay on pc Steam when it comes out in December.

Users who are viewing this thread