Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios if and when there is a new patch, will it affect the already saved games/career?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although I haven't got the game as I am planning to buy the Steam version, Big Ant really should be commended for the speed of patch releases, so refreshing to see a developer actually improve after listening to the consumer.

Great job at @BigAntStudios and the rest of the team.

Sir Dibby of Dobbler

School Cricketer
Maybe the beta testers did notice it, and nothing has been done about it yet. Have you considered that possibility?

Eh?

Have YOU considered the possibility that he is asking why the so called 'beta testers' didn't notice something so bleeding obvious?

imranmaxx

School Cricketer
Where is initial setup option? Plz somebody help me with this.

zayno

Club Captain
where are the patches for xbox one ? in night matches there is screen tearing and frame rate issues on xbox one. no patches as yet for xbox one ?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Found a issue when playing in custom stauduims it delete all your logo

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a way to check on PS4 which version I am playing with I still get stumped every time I miss a cover drive and since I bought the game from PS store 2 weeks ago I have never seen a patch downloaded.

Thankyou for the help guys

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is there a way to check on PS4 which version I am playing with I still get stumped every time I miss a cover drive and since I bought the game from PS store 2 weeks ago I have never seen a patch downloaded.

Thankyou for the help guys
On the main menu: go to Settings then Credits. It should appear at the bottom right.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Having a pretty frustrating test match, SA v Bangladesh on a green pitch... It seems a lot of edges and bat pads have been replaced by weak lobbed catches to the infield a la DBC17, or that weird pull, nick into the leg and lobbed catch to bad pad, or is that old news? Can we get 1.03 back, or is there something new in the pipeline?

AnkitC

International Coach
Having a pretty frustrating test match, SA v Bangladesh on a green pitch... It seems a lot of edges and bat pads have been replaced by weak lobbed catches to the infield a la DBC17, or is that old news? Can we get 1.03 back, or is there something new in the pipeline?

Same here. Playing an Ashes Test and AI is just giving away their wickets. Playing on Veteran.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Same here. Playing an Ashes Test and AI is just giving away their wickets. Playing on Veteran.

Yeah I'm on veteran too.

I guess it's not as easy as just rolling back to 1.03, or is it? Surely we could just stop there and pat ourselves on the back? What's with the tinkering?

AnkitC

International Coach
Yeah I'm on veteran too.

I guess it's not as easy as just rolling back to 1.03, or is it? Surely we could just stop there and pat ourselves on the back? What's with the tinkering?

I guess there were other issues, although tiny ones(maybe not affecting us) in v 1.0.3, which they needed to fix.

Still, from what I seem to have read, they have indeed started from a previous build which seems to work rather well. Not sure when the update will be pushed. I guess I will not be resuming the match until the patch arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread