Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Ai field settings is still a issue . I wonder how placing 2 fielders next to each other balanced the game .

I still think players should be able to edit pre set fields.

We were looking at fields but then got side lined to push the patch out asap

Mrakh

School Cricketer
As it effects the core gameplay I would expect the patch to apply to any current saves. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Would also like this clarified.

Also I have modified a bunch of player stats, will this be affected by the patch?

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ai field settings is still a issue . I wonder how placing 2 fielders next to each other balanced the game .

Would be nice if we can choose the field we can bat to.

Wilburella

Banned
Some pretty important things I can't believe have not been fixed by now.
Led by the AI fields. One day fields are just weird and AI fields in the 4th innings are exactly that too.
Also the amount of wides from short balls.
The way they chase scores.
This patch basically rules out any fix to that before 2018.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I understand. But If something or some tweaks are concluded as successful in beta testing, those can be shared.

I agree that it may not be guaranteed to be included in this patch, but some info is better than no info.

I assume this comes down to managing expectations. As soon as someone in authority says anything (potential release date, this issue should be fixed etc), everyone takes it as gospel and all hell can break loose if the initial statements are not followed through 100%. Its just not worth the hassle imo[DOUBLEPOST=1513249178][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have always wanted to do this over the years, but I assume it cannot be that simple to allow us to alter the default fields. If we could then great and ensure for online play the out of the box version is always used etc

Wilburella

Banned
Pretty poor after cracking up a test after this patch Anderson as per usual already has 2 wides in his first over :thumbs

Edit: 2.0 overs 0/10
8 extras
8 wides

:clap

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Some pretty important things I can't believe have not been fixed by now.
Led by the AI fields. One day fields are just weird and AI fields in the 4th innings are exactly that too.
Also the amount of wides from short balls.
The way they chase scores.
This patch basically rules out any fix to that before 2018.

No it doesn't.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I assume this comes down to managing expectations. As soon as someone in authority says anything (potential release date, this issue should be fixed etc), everyone takes it as gospel and all hell can break loose if the initial statements are not followed through 100%. Its just not worth the hassle imo[DOUBLEPOST=1513249178][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have always wanted to do this over the years, but I assume it cannot be that simple to allow us to alter the default fields. If we could then great and ensure for online play the out of the box version is always used etc

i think it's to prevent you from putting e.g. all test match attacking fields, and the AI has nothing to use in other formats/situations.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
My thoughts on this patch is it nice batting and bowling wise
- noticed the the ai wasn’t hitting sixes and not as many fours
- batting wise it way harder to get runs I’m 0-40 of 16 overs
- did notice I still couldn’t hit the short ball
- and when u leave the ball agaisnt a spinner the batesman runs back in and foot in the air they do that circle thing

- this was a game that was been played in patch 1.5 and now 1.6 hopefully it updates when u do the update iv have given the feedback from 1.6 by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread